Remember When? Topic

Remember when Rosie O'Donnell and a bunch of other blowhards were screaming they'd move to Canada if Trump was elected?

Well, what the heell are they waiting for?

Talk about addition by subtraction; the US would certainly be a better place without people who have so little loyalty and so much hatred.
1/5/2017 7:19 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It is easier loving to hate than hating to love.
1/6/2017 9:56 AM
what the **** are either of you talking about?
1/6/2017 12:46 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/6/2017 12:46:00 PM (view original):
what the **** are either of you talking about?
Sometimes Bracco doesn't seem to grasp English very well, so I was trying to speak his language.
If nobody else understands, I was probably successful.

Back to the original point though, I wish that fat pig and the rest of the big mouths who "threatened" to leave the Country would head on out.
1/6/2017 4:13 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 1/6/2017 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Your President Elect Cheetos is a traitor and will be first to be exiled when the resistance takes over

You understand that or are you stupid/
"Cheetos"?! WTF are you talking about? His obvious love of Mexicans?
I love messing with you, but you really must be off your meds. Do you need somebody to call the VA for you?
1/6/2017 6:13 PM
Careful there GI Joe, I'm pretty sure approximately 2/3 of your fellow Veterans voted for Mr. Trump.
You're going to hang them for exercising one of their basic American privileges?
Who exactly sounds like the traitor here?
1/7/2017 10:52 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 1/6/2017 6:23:00 PM (view original):
Cheetos are orange. Herr Trumpenfuhrer is orange. You are dense. Anyone who voted for Trump is a traitor and should be hung. Your neck size?

If Trump is orange like a cheeto....then Obama must be brown like ......like......like.......

AW CRAP! I can't think of anything. Must be having a brain FART!
1/7/2017 12:52 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 1/7/2017 12:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 1/7/2017 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Careful there GI Joe, I'm pretty sure approximately 2/3 of your fellow Veterans voted for Mr. Trump.
You're going to hang them for exercising one of their basic American privileges?
Who exactly sounds like the traitor here?
Pretty sure you don't know what you are talking about.
Pretty sure facts that you try to ignore once again make you look like a foolish hater.

Why US veterans voted 2-to-1 for Donald Trump
CHRISTINA GREGG, AOL.COM
Nov 11th 2016 10:22AM

Although it wasn't proclaimed a legal holiday until 1938, Veterans Day -- originally known as Armistice Day -- was introduced in 1919 by President Woodrow Wilson in celebration of the end to World War I.

Almost 100 years later, exit polls show key swing-state counties with high veteran populations may have been crucial in securing a victory for President-elect Donald Trump.

According to CNN exit polls, veterans voted at a 2-1 ratio for Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton. In Ohio, North Carolina and Florida -- battleground states rich with military history -- a number of counties pulled for Trump at numbers higher than those John McCain and Mitt Romney candidates had over President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

1/7/2017 2:42 PM
123 Next ▸
Remember When? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.