OPD Season Soup Draft League #4 (15 IN) Topic

res
1/6/2017 8:31 AM
One Pick a Day Season Soup Draft

This is a 24 Team Draft League, Standard WIS Format.
It is the 4th installment of this type of Draft League. If you want to play in a draft league and have a blast doing so, give it a try.

To start, after we have 24 owners signed on, we will have a random draw for season selection. You will pick 1 player from 1921 to 2016. State the season you'll use of your player. The season you take will be 1 of the 24 seasons we will use for the draft. Each season can only be chosen once. We'll then have a 24 round draft and you'll pick 1 player from everyone elses season plus 1 more from your own season to get 25 players. Everyone's Initial player taken will be Exclusive. The rest of the Players taken are not. Only 1 instance of a player per season.

The Draft:
Each day you will draft a player from the Season that is assigned for you for that round. Everyone will draft from a different Season each day so you can make your pick at anytime of the day. Please stick with 1 pick per day. I will update the draft board and Players list at the end of each round. Each new day starts at 12:01AM so there will be no waiting for someone to make their pick once we start a new day. If you miss a pick you can make it up at anytime but if the next pick was made for the next day already before you make your missed pick then any and all picks made before you are good.
You can use any version of a player.... partial, full or combined.

We will use the DH for this version.

Tmantom rule: If you are not a regular player here in SLB you will be required to send me a Team from your Draft Center before the draft starts or you won't be allowed to play. I will not run this theme and have someone drop out at the end of the draft, without some consequence. After you enter your Team and the Season starts I will return a Team to you.

$120M Salary Cap
No AAA
No WW
Yes DH
Yes Clones
No Trades
No Live Play
Injuries Off
1 random Alignment
Any Stadium

Owners: bheid408; ybjsports; schwarze; Rattlers; calhoop; pick1or2; Chisock; DarthDurron; rjk2781; nocomm999; daddyzander; reddtrain; rback; moses_k; shysters3;
1/18/2017 8:00 PM (edited)
ill take a spot
1/6/2017 11:23 AM
Count me in.
1/6/2017 2:07 PM
I'm in
1/6/2017 2:19 PM
**The rest of the Players taken are not. **

Does this mean that if I select Bob Gibson 1968 all 23 other owners can select Luis Tiant 1968????
1/6/2017 3:56 PM
Posted by grayfoxx on 1/6/2017 3:56:00 PM (view original):
**The rest of the Players taken are not. **

Does this mean that if I select Bob Gibson 1968 all 23 other owners can select Luis Tiant 1968????
No.
It means that you are the only one who can take a version of Bob Gibson
and
one person could take '68 Luis Tiant. However, if someone would take '65 Koufax then the '65 season would be in play and someone could take '65 Tiant. Even the person who took the '68 Tiant, since Clones are allowed.

I've added, 1 instance of a player per season to the rules.
1/6/2017 5:54 PM (edited)
I guess I am unclear about the random draw for season selection. Will the seasons be randomly chosen or just the owner order for each season or does each owner get to pick a season & then everything else follows ? Thanks
1/7/2017 11:48 AM
Posted by rback on 1/7/2017 11:48:00 AM (view original):
I guess I am unclear about the random draw for season selection. Will the seasons be randomly chosen or just the owner order for each season or does each owner get to pick a season & then everything else follows ? Thanks
owner order will be random
1/8/2017 3:52 PM
I would like to join. Thanks
1/9/2017 4:24 PM
in again
1/11/2017 11:45 PM
Had you down already Rattlers
1/12/2017 8:52 PM
Really fun draft.......... you'll enjoy it more than actually playing out the season.
1/14/2017 12:06 PM
Count me in.
1/14/2017 3:18 PM
I'm out
1/23/2017 8:13 AM
12 Next ▸
OPD Season Soup Draft League #4 (15 IN) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.