Depth charts on cell phone Topic

Does anyone else have issues changing depth charts when using their cell phone? My work started blocking WiS so I have to rely heavily on my cell phone to manage my teams. This is not much of an issue except on the depth chart screen. I can pick up and move the players, but the other players do not move to allow me to place the player I picked up. It just resets to the original spot. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you
1/6/2017 11:00 AM
Are they blocking whatifsports.com at your work? They block it at mine. I am able to get to the site using wisjournal.com
1/6/2017 11:26 AM
Posted by AzraelUNH on 1/6/2017 11:00:00 AM (view original):
Does anyone else have issues changing depth charts when using their cell phone? My work started blocking WiS so I have to rely heavily on my cell phone to manage my teams. This is not much of an issue except on the depth chart screen. I can pick up and move the players, but the other players do not move to allow me to place the player I picked up. It just resets to the original spot. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you
I have issues with this on my phone and my kindle fire. If I make the screen as small as possible it helps. I sometimes have to drop way down on the screen to get the other guys to move. It can be a pain.
1/6/2017 11:37 AM
I use a Galaxy S6 Edge. If I zoom in or out then depth charts and game plans do not function correctly. I have to remember not to mess with any zoom controls and then it's fine.
1/6/2017 12:53 PM
It is a Chrome thing. In Firefox, the depth charts are jerky but they still work.
1/6/2017 2:55 PM
Posted by slowtospeak on 1/6/2017 2:55:00 PM (view original):
It is a Chrome thing. In Firefox, the depth charts are jerky but they still work.
Firefox works perfectly. Thank you
1/6/2017 8:50 PM
Depth charts on my Android phone do not work. They used to until about 2-3 months ago.
1/7/2017 2:59 AM
Posted by PSC43 on 1/6/2017 12:53:00 PM (view original):
I use a Galaxy S6 Edge. If I zoom in or out then depth charts and game plans do not function correctly. I have to remember not to mess with any zoom controls and then it's fine.
Thanks for the tip, PSC43. The problem is, if I don't zoom in, I can't read a bloody thing.
1/7/2017 3:03 AM
Yep, same for me as far as the zoom goes. Gotta do it from the "small screen."
1/11/2017 7:59 AM
Depth charts on cell phone Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.