1/20/2017 11:28 PM
Calhoop is last out. Reminder sent.
1/21/2017 11:19 AM
...and we are done! For the record, the last four players chosen were
Babe Herman
David Dellucci
Mike Hartley
Eddie Murphy

All owners should have the league # and can enter their team, if they haven't already done so.
1/21/2017 3:36 PM
Although no one may particularly care, I will offer a brief explanation of how my team came about:

When I went to build my first roster, I clicked on a nearly completed team that I had forgotten was still in my team center. The team, the San Diego Conquistadors, was a member of a double progressive, that, sadly, had folded. The squad in my team center was waiting for the 1943/93 draft. I decided to use this as the basis of my EO team. I twisted or dropped players as I wished, but still kept a decent number in their 1943 or 1993 season. All players that I added were from the annals of Conquistador history, again twisting as I saw fit. It's a nice way to say goodbye to a team I really enjoyed. I only wish I had come to this idea sooner in order to use Jack Murphy as my park.
1/21/2017 10:07 PM
I enjoyed that league too. It was the first progressive league I joined at WIS. I recall the Conquistadors were pretty tough then too.
1/22/2017 1:20 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Exclusive Ownership LVIII RESULTS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.