Setting up a roster for backups? Topic

I am confused on how to set my "game plan" up for my backups to play when the game is out of hand. Could someone help me out with how to do this?
1/7/2017 10:11 PM
Create a Formation that uses only backups and then a new Playbook that kicks in ( and uses this new Formation) when you are winning or losing late.
1/7/2017 10:15 PM
I utilize the "User 1" depth chart for my backups, then populate my "blowout" formations using this depth chart.Then, as hypnotoad said, create a blowout playbook using the blowout formations. I use this playbook in the "optional 1" column of my game plan and set it for ahead 21 points with 15 minutes to play. Don't forget to check the checkbox.
1/8/2017 12:11 AM
Posted by tribewriter on 1/8/2017 12:11:00 AM (view original):
I utilize the "User 1" depth chart for my backups, then populate my "blowout" formations using this depth chart.Then, as hypnotoad said, create a blowout playbook using the blowout formations. I use this playbook in the "optional 1" column of my game plan and set it for ahead 21 points with 15 minutes to play. Don't forget to check the checkbox.
This, but you can go lower like 14 points ahead with 15 minutes against SIMS
1/8/2017 12:52 AM
You should never have backups. Everyone on the team should serve an intricate roll in winning.games. Further more, If 47 players are not playing every game in "gridiron dynasty", then you are going to have a hard time consistently cracking the top 10 in D1A. It will prove that you are not recruiting as well as you should, nor will your players be able to hang "fatigue wise" with your opponent.
1/8/2017 9:10 PM
I have read elsewhere that player fatigue doesn't make a difference?

Was just recently talking to someone about this. One of my litmus tests for how well I am building my team? That Freshmen never see the field unless the game is a rout. That your ratio of talent is spread out such that the freshmen aren't needed.
1/8/2017 9:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by realist9900 on 1/8/2017 9:44:00 PM (view original):
I have read elsewhere that player fatigue doesn't make a difference?

Was just recently talking to someone about this. One of my litmus tests for how well I am building my team? That Freshmen never see the field unless the game is a rout. That your ratio of talent is spread out such that the freshmen aren't needed.
+1
1/9/2017 12:46 AM
Setting up a roster for backups? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.