Best AAA Player Topic

Haven't played here long, but I'm curious, in open leagues, who is the best minor league player that some of the longer tenured players have gotten on their roster?

I've had the typical very usable guys, but nobody who was just a stud.

I'm curious if anyone ran the numbers and was like "Holy Cow, I've got the 1989 Will Clark as my AAA 1B man?"
1/8/2017 1:34 AM
The salary range for ol AAA dudes goes up to around 2.5 mil...So, any one under that salary is fair game

I once got 1930 llyod waner, which was pretty sweet
1/8/2017 8:10 AM
I'm certain that someone has gotten strong players when using way above average AAA players. The WAA AAA players can go up to about $9-9.5 million or so in salary, at least for non-pitchers. There are certain relievers who never seem to be available as AAA players.
1/8/2017 9:06 AM
In an open league I once got 1907 Nick Maddox... certainly not a season changer but memorable enough to recall.
1/8/2017 3:53 PM
Sford had a AAA lead the league in hits. I think it was well over 200...I forget who was President at the time. Was a few updates ago...
1/8/2017 5:55 PM
A long time ago, when AAA was more random, I got a 58 Ernie Banks in an open league..
1/8/2017 6:31 PM
Best AAA Player Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.