Waiting List Times for USA Topic

How long is the waiting list for a US team? I have been on for about a week. Just wondering.

Thanks!
1/9/2017 4:57 PM
Ya I'm done with it. Put me in a game or something at least. All I can do is play around with 3 basic formations and then sign off
1/27/2019 4:54 PM
Is their any way to tell how many are in a world before joining? Hate to join a second world and there not be very many coach's. Anyone know which are the worlds with more human coach's?
1/29/2019 11:43 AM
Posted by ozzzball19 on 1/29/2019 11:43:00 AM (view original):
Is their any way to tell how many are in a world before joining? Hate to join a second world and there not be very many coach's. Anyone know which are the worlds with more human coach's?
There are only a few human coaches in each world. I don't believe there are no more than 6 human coaches in any giving world. I'm in world 70 and we 4 divisions 2 USA, Brazil and the Netherlands but we only have 5 human coaches 3 in the USA and 2 in Brazil
2/10/2019 9:10 AM
Waiting List Times for USA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.