Progression in the Majors Topic

I seem to remember from years ago that players tended to progress better in the minors than they did in the Majors. Almost as if their progression would slow to a halt once on a major league team. I think I know the answer, but players who have room to grow we'll progress just fine in the Majors with good coaching and playing time, correct?

I'm asking for

He's good enough to pitch in the Majors now, but he's still got some growth.
1/10/2017 6:04 AM (edited)
He will continue to develop, so you should have no worries should you decide to bring up him and pitch him regularly.
1/10/2017 7:23 AM
He's good enough to pitch in the majors and will develop just fine as long as you use him.
1/10/2017 7:24 AM
Great, thanks
1/10/2017 7:37 AM
Thomas Del Rosario - Been in the majors since he was 18 y/o. Still developing two years later (though beginning to slow down as he gets closer to reaching his ceiling)

ML coaching probably helped him advance more than MiL coaching IMO.
1/10/2017 4:58 PM (edited)
Progression in the Majors Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.