recruiting display problem? Topic

I'm using the latest version of Chrome's browser (Version 55.0.2883.87 m) and when I look at recruits in the pool the names do not align with the ratings. It's not off much at the top but as you move down the page it's off 3-4 positions.
Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?
Thanks.
1/10/2017 5:14 PM
Posted by cp49 on 1/10/2017 5:14:00 PM (view original):
I'm using the latest version of Chrome's browser (Version 55.0.2883.87 m) and when I look at recruits in the pool the names do not align with the ratings. It's not off much at the top but as you move down the page it's off 3-4 positions.
Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?
Thanks.
Yeah its an issue with the website/Chrome (I don't have the problem using IE). You can try zooming in and *sometimes* it will align it properly but its likely some type of font sizing issue with the boxes.

I only have the issue with my Win7 laptop as my desktop machine running the exact same version of Chrome has no issue either so something is strange. Probably should submit a ticket if it bothers you.
1/10/2017 5:32 PM (edited)
Good call on the zoom! I'm not a techie at all and dialing the zoom back from 110% to 100% fixed it.
Thank you!
1/10/2017 5:42 PM
recruiting display problem? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.