King of the Hill Rankings Volume 2 Topic

King of the Hill Ranking: Volume 2

(#1) GOLD
Cebrake, University of Texas (FBS) #1
Seasons: 90 Conference Rings: 55 National Titles: 23
KOH Previous Rank: 1st Stock: Supernova
Summary- The king. National Champion. Legend. The Eyes of Texas are upon you! Beat Tennessee to bring home another trophy. The way his teams throw the ball and makes 2nd half adjustments is fun to track.

(#2) SILVER
Donald3030, University of Penn (FCS) #6
Seasons: 93 Conference Rings: 46 National Titles: 18
KOH Previous Rank: 2nd Stock: Steady
Summary- Cooled off a bit from his 4 titles in a row. Not that it's a terrible thing either, who wins 4 in a row in the FCS level? This guy. Finished 6th this year. He will reload and keep destroying. Look for him to continue his Saban like dominance.

(#3) BRONZE
TampaFla, University of Southern California (FBS) #2
Seasons: 45 Conference Rings: 9 National Titles: 2
KOH Previous Rank: 3rd Stock: Bull
Summary- First volume I ranked him higher than expected and TampaFla delivered. Although a shaky recruiting class he managed to go undefeated and rank 2nd behind Texas. Look him to continue his quest for a national title with SC this year against Cebrake.

(#4) COPPER
Hurlicane, Austin College (D3) #3
Seasons: 42 Conference Rings: 34 National Titles: 12
KOH Previous Rank: 4th Stock: Stagnant
Summary - 12 national titles in 42 seasons keeps him in the top 5. Another shot at a title this past season and couldn't get it done. Is the empire in Austin over?

(#5) COPPER
Mcbethbr, University of Miami (FBS) #6
Seasons: 27 Conference Rings: 10 National Titles: 3
KOH Previous Rank: 5th Stock: Steady
Summary - Another impressive season with Miami. Winning 13 games in the ACC and only slipping up in 1 game is talent. With just 27 seasons he's solidified himself. Look for him to possibly move up with a title in Miami.

(#6) PLAQUE
2000champou, Long Island University (FCS) #3
Seasons: 47 Conference Rings: 38 National Titles: 4
KOH Previous Rank: 8 Stock: Steady Bull
Summary - Capping off another amazing season finishing 3rd in the nation, he continues to show elite coaching ability. With others above him not having good season, he climbed up two spots and deserves it.

(#7) PLAQUE
BadAxe, University of Florida (FBS) #16
Seasons: 49 Conference Rings: 24 National Titles: 6
KOH Previous Rank: 6 Stock: Dip
Summary - Finishing 16th you have to wonder if BadAxe can have the success he's had in the past with the Florida Gators. Although I believe he'll get back to work and finish with a top ten team.

(#8) RIBBON
LyonzFan37, University of Tennessee (FBS) #2
Seasons: 40 Conference Rings: 15 National Titles: 0
KOH Previous Rank: N/A Stock: Buy and Hold
Summary - Finishing 2nd in the top division will raise some eyebrows. He's continuing to dominate and in a fun fashion. Although he lost to cebrake for the title look for him to have another shot at a title this season. This will solidify his name in the legendary category.

(#9) RIBBON
Mfnmeyers, St Olaf University (D3) #17
Seasons: 62 Conference Rings: 34 National Titles: 6
KOH Previous Rank: 7 Stock: Bubble Burst
Summary - After finishing 17th you have to scratch your head and wonder if he belongs in the top ten. I can think of many coaches who are nipping at this spots heels. He needs to have an elite season to be kept at this spot or the wave coaches will pass him.

(#10) RIBBON
Robust, Valdosta State University (D2) #1
Seasons: 66 seasons Conference Rings: 40 National Titles: 5
KOH Previous Rank: N/A Stock: Spike
Summary - What a season for Valdosta State. I always thought this coach was elite and this season proved it. He's won 3 of the last 4 national titles and rightfully so. Although many coaches were close to the 10th spot, I can't have a list without this guy on here. Way to dominate the D2 division.

During the beginning of playoffs I will post a vote on who you think should be on the list for volume 3. Any recommendations feel free to list them below as the list will expand to 12.
1/11/2017 5:17 AM
King of the Hill Rankings Volume 2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.