OFF TOPIC: new youtube video Topic

This fruit is hanging a little too low. It might be a good idea to move along.
1/12/2017 10:44 AM
Posted by mbriese on 1/12/2017 10:44:00 AM (view original):
This fruit is hanging a little too low. It might be a good idea to move along.
HD forums in general have been getting really awkward lately. Borderline uncomfortable.
1/12/2017 11:51 AM
I never thought I would ever actually miss Only...even a little bit.
1/12/2017 1:31 PM
chapelhilline blocked everyone in this thread.

How the **** does this even make 3 pages? It's like picking on a special needs kid.
1/12/2017 2:11 PM
Posted by pallas on 1/11/2017 11:56:00 PM (view original):
You know that guy in your friend group who goes to the strip club and spends hundreds of dollars on the stripper because he thinks she's into him? I suspect Ward is that guy in every one of his friend groups.
In order to be that guy, one would have to have friends.
1/12/2017 2:48 PM
This thread just to clarify is for me to have some1 to talk to while these things are going on like BenRudy! I am not saying haters dipshit people can't enact to conversate with this post and act like they understand it. This is my first time going through this and will really like some1 to talk to about it see what I am doing right wrong etc.
1/12/2017 3:29 PM
OK, Corky.
1/12/2017 3:33 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/12/2017 3:33:00 PM (view original):
OK, Corky.
Dipshit^
1/12/2017 4:05 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by mullycj on 1/12/2017 4:49:00 PM (view original):
Whatever you think is the right thing to do wardo.... do the opposite
I have never been a sell out no amount of money will sway me into signing a deal. When I talked to Wayne in high school I interviewed him and drake for my school project extra curreculiar activity essay. Then I said i'll write lyrics for you for free, ended up signing a contract with them.
1/12/2017 4:58 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 1/12/2017 4:58:00 PM (view original):
I have never been a sell out no amount of money will sway me into signing a deal. When I talked to Wayne in high school I interviewed him and drake for my school project extra curreculiar activity essay. Then I said i'll write lyrics for you for free, ended up signing a contract with them.
Ward...
You ever have big dreams of making real cream? Big shot, heavy hitter on the mainstream? You wanna look trendy in the Bentley be a snob and never act friendly? You wanna have big game, let me explain, what happens to these stars and their big brains.
First they get played like all damn day...Long as you sell everything will be okay. Then you get dissed by the media and fans, things never stay the same way they began.

That's a hard road to go down, Ward. Be careful.
1/12/2017 5:19 PM
Posted by p6453 on 1/12/2017 5:19:00 PM (view original):
Ward...
You ever have big dreams of making real cream? Big shot, heavy hitter on the mainstream? You wanna look trendy in the Bentley be a snob and never act friendly? You wanna have big game, let me explain, what happens to these stars and their big brains.
First they get played like all damn day...Long as you sell everything will be okay. Then you get dissed by the media and fans, things never stay the same way they began.

You ever have big dreams of making real cream? Big shot, heavy hitter on the mainstream? Yes I used to write every day if I wasn't working on a album I was working on a script if I wasn't working on a script I was doing homework.

Big shot, heavy hitter on the mainstream? No I never wanted to be a guy who gets played mainstream and will never sell out. I will let God take my opportunity up towards the next level.

You wanna look trendy in the Bentley be a snob and never act friendly? No I don't trend actually I am the opposite of trendy liberals.

You wanna have big game, let me explain, what happens to these stars and their big brains. Not really I did youtube because I enjoyed it

First they get played like all damn day...Long as you sell everything will be okay. Then you get dissed by the media and fans, things never stay the same way they began. I cut every1 off I don't talk to nobody, I am following God's plan for my life if he wants me to be a star then he must be wiling to.

That's a hard road to go down, Ward. Be careful. I know and I will never sell out.

1/12/2017 5:29 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 1/12/2017 5:29:00 PM (view original):
Ward...

You ever have big dreams of making real cream? Big shot, heavy hitter on the mainstream? Yes I used to write every day if I wasn't working on a album I was working on a script if I wasn't working on a script I was doing homework.

Big shot, heavy hitter on the mainstream? No I never wanted to be a guy who gets played mainstream and will never sell out. I will let God take my opportunity up towards the next level.

You wanna look trendy in the Bentley be a snob and never act friendly? No I don't trend actually I am the opposite of trendy liberals.

You wanna have big game, let me explain, what happens to these stars and their big brains. Not really I did youtube because I enjoyed it

First they get played like all damn day...Long as you sell everything will be okay. Then you get dissed by the media and fans, things never stay the same way they began. I cut every1 off I don't talk to nobody, I am following God's plan for my life if he wants me to be a star then he must be wiling to.

That's a hard road to go down, Ward. Be careful. I know and I will never sell out.

Word is bond, homie.
1/12/2017 5:30 PM
Posted by p6453 on 1/12/2017 5:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 1/12/2017 5:29:00 PM (view original):
Ward...

Word is bond, homie.
I am committed to the walk.
1/12/2017 5:31 PM
I feel you...I remember growing up in the trailer park- watchin my Mom poppin prescription pills in the kitchen. Always bitchin bout someone going through her purse, her personal sh@#'s missin.
Dont know how I made it out. My friend Cheddar Bob once shot himself with his own gun...Damn fool. Had a girlfriend, but she ended up sleeping with these dudes. One time we had a rap battle, and I took out this fool Clarence with some dope lines, but I had to leave the game. And the fame...Just wasn't built for it.
1/12/2017 5:40 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
OFF TOPIC: new youtube video Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.