Sometimes Recruiting Works Right :) Topic

I did not see Ohio State on a recruit until it was done, signed. Maybe that was the alphabetical thing. I would like to know the value of considering credits on promise start.
1/11/2017 4:42 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 1/11/2017 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Wait a minute ... "Wisconsin jumped in RS2 and passed most of us." ... and signed the recruit.

After not starting on him until recruiting period 2.

That can't be. Thousands of forum posts have told us that can't be so. Are you disputing thousands of whines with an actual example? Whiners are always right -- just ask 'em.
To me, the bigger issue is that the D+ prestige team was able to stay at very high. Completely ridiculous/unrealistic if Wisky came in with any firepower, and it seems like they did based on other comments in this thread. Seems like prestige is neutered, and APs are too valuable.
1/11/2017 5:27 PM
Posted by johnsensing on 1/11/2017 5:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachSpud on 1/11/2017 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Wait a minute ... "Wisconsin jumped in RS2 and passed most of us." ... and signed the recruit.

After not starting on him until recruiting period 2.

That can't be. Thousands of forum posts have told us that can't be so. Are you disputing thousands of whines with an actual example? Whiners are always right -- just ask 'em.
To me, the bigger issue is that the D+ prestige team was able to stay at very high. Completely ridiculous/unrealistic if Wisky came in with any firepower, and it seems like they did based on other comments in this thread. Seems like prestige is neutered, and APs are too valuable.
+1 on APs being too powerful.
1/11/2017 5:35 PM
My D2 team was moderate in Session 1 at 300 APs with a scholarship offer and 15 minutes promised on a recruit and Georgetown bumped me down to Very Low in 2 cycles. Yes, sometimes recruiting works a lot better than people give it credit for.
1/11/2017 5:50 PM
I don't think ap is that powerful but I will test it for sure. So far I think, preferences similar, 120 ap = 1hv...
1/11/2017 6:53 PM
◂ Prev 12
Sometimes Recruiting Works Right :) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.