new offense/defense Topic

When I took over the team I switched the offensive and defensive systems. Most of the players are currently at F or D IQ. What kind of time frame am I looking at before they are competent. I'm practicing 20 minutes in each system.
1/11/2017 11:25 AM
It will depend in part on their high school GPA, but the majority will be B- by season's end I would imagine...the slower ones might only progress to C+, if they started higher then possibly a B. Basically you're talking a full season any time you change an Off or a Def in the game.
1/11/2017 11:29 AM
I figured it would be slow. Thanks
1/11/2017 11:32 AM
My Ds and Fs are 48 games in at 22m and are in the Bs now.
1/11/2017 12:06 PM
Ok, so a season an a half or so at 22 minutes, give or take, depending on player intelligence/work ethic/etc.
1/11/2017 12:16 PM
In my limited experience, yes. I put them at 22m when I took my team.

As a side note, if you recruit players who ran your O/D in HS, they'll start higher and get there quicker. I recruited 4 last season who played zone in HS. 20 games in, only 1 is at C+. The rest are some form of B.
1/11/2017 12:52 PM (edited)
new offense/defense Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.