Damn! Rolls rolls rolls Topic

I was into three rolls. first, I was sleeping when a team passed VCU and PSU, and put us to H, and won the recruit at VH. 10 ticked, I had to sleep... I slept til 5h30. The recruit was signed.

But Buffalo, a SIM caught me, going VH to VH. I countered and put Buffalo back to H... Lost the roll... VH to H. Ouch.

Then, I saw my dear friend from the Big 10, and I went all in on a recruit, putting him to H and won the VH to H roll.

So 1 out of 3. Not a good enough win ratio, and ... lost two forwards!

I vote no signing during the night. I SLEEP!
1/11/2017 12:50 PM
Posted by zorzii on 1/11/2017 12:50:00 PM (view original):
I was into three rolls. first, I was sleeping when a team passed VCU and PSU, and put us to H, and won the recruit at VH. 10 ticked, I had to sleep... I slept til 5h30. The recruit was signed.

But Buffalo, a SIM caught me, going VH to VH. I countered and put Buffalo back to H... Lost the roll... VH to H. Ouch.

Then, I saw my dear friend from the Big 10, and I went all in on a recruit, putting him to H and won the VH to H roll.

"I was into three rolls. first, I was sleeping when a team passed VCU and PSU, and put us to H, and won the recruit at VH. 10 ticked, I had to sleep... I slept til 5h30. The recruit was signed."

So are you clarifying that you lost the 1st roll?
1/11/2017 12:57 PM
Yep. What's odds is that all teams, even me, making late push, won.
1/11/2017 2:29 PM
Posted by zorzii on 1/11/2017 12:50:00 PM (view original):

People play this game from all over the world .. which sleeping time zone do we get to have signings in.

There is a thing called an alarm .. you can set it when you want to wake up. Then you can do things and go back to sleep. :)

NOTE: I just lost 2 out of 3 rolls as well on one team. It is not fun .. now trying to recover. But, that is how recruiting goes.
1/11/2017 2:34 PM
People from all over the world? Really? I thought we had only US based users.
1/11/2017 2:36 PM
It is clear to me that all users are not in the USA. Not clear that all users are from this planet.
1/11/2017 2:39 PM
I went 1-3.

Won a H vs VH

Lost a H vs VH

Lost a H vs H vs VH vs VH.

I was happy at Fordham, I got one high caliber recruit I normally wouldn't have been able to sign. I also signed a fully scouted guy from PR which is nice.
1/11/2017 2:44 PM
Well, I had time to secure three players in the first session where you are impervious to aborted plans, options 2 or 3 or angry ees coaches. So I will take a walkon probably. Four recruits is good for PSU.
1/11/2017 4:37 PM
Damn! Rolls rolls rolls Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.