I would highlight zorzii's phrase when he is a senior. You are likely not going to find anyone you can sign prebuilt like that. Make sure your recruits have a decent starting base, good potentials and decent work ethics.
1/11/2017 7:49 PM
PF/C's with bad ATH just get smoked playing defense and way way under-perform on offense. Put another way, on offense they shoot like crap most times and rarely rebound well (not a 100% thing, but it isn't pretty most times) and on defense they foul a LOT, even if they have stellar defensive ratings. Understand too that all this is in DIRECT corelation to the ATH ratings of the other team/player they match up with, which is why a low ATH guy *can* have a very good game from time to time too.

End of the day, you have to work with what you have, no amount of planning or rearranging is going to make a bad player a good one. I generally try to put the highest ATH/REB combo at C and the next highest at PF, unless he's SUPER slow (like 1-12ish) then I look to the 3rd highest and play him unless his ATH/REB is drastically inferior to the #2 option.
1/11/2017 7:55 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.