Strong Defense? Topic

Posted by skinzfan36 on 1/13/2017 2:25:00 PM (view original):
Here's the response I got from support: "keep in mind that it's a range so even though you're not quite at it you're very likely close and still getting more credit than other Goods. Points per game allowed is a big factor but there are a couple other things such as rebounds, turnovers, etc."

Doesn't really tell us much and also doesn't tell us that points per possession is what is used for it. Pretty much the response I expected to get back but one can always hope.
"Points per game allowed is a big factor but there are a couple other things such as rebounds, turnovers, etc."

I'm pretty confident Seble said in Beta that it was points per possession. Which does include rebounding and turnovers so CS isn't wrong there... I suppose.

Maybe if everyone posts what they're getting for preference and PPP, we can figure out if it makes sense. Maybe make sure we split it out by division For my teams-

D3
Chestnut - 90.5/Good
CNU - 93.1/Good

D1
NMSU - 88.4/Good
1/13/2017 5:17 PM
D1
South Carolina 87.53/Good
7/2/2017 10:37 AM

it is based solely on points per possession. That ticket response is false.
7/3/2017 12:44 PM
◂ Prev 12
Strong Defense? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.