So I guessed they changed it? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by pallas on 1/11/2017 11:25:00 PM (view original):
I just lost a H to VH "battle," which is fine -- I know that happens from time to time. But I was completely surprised. Didn't teams used to show up on the consideration list once AP was added? At the 5 pm cycle, I was VH with a handful of SIM teams at Very Low. At the 11 pm cycle, the recruit signed with Colorado.

Needless to say, I'm pretty disappointed.
It shows only 10 teams on the consideration list ordered by interest level first and then alphabetically.

Thus if there are a large # of teams at "VL" and the considering list is way over ten, then teams could be not visible even at VL (they could even have offered a schollie and you wouldn't know).

Obviously Colorado had opened at least the HV option and then offered a lot in a single cycle sending him up to VH and then the recruit just happen to sign that cycle unfortunately. Welcome to HD 3.0 lottery recruiting.
1/11/2017 11:36 PM
Were there so many Sim teams that Colorado may have been invisible off the list at Very Low (since the teams are alphabetical order by interest level). Just wondering if they may have been lurking off the list and made a huge press at the recruit. (also assuming here it's not a case in the final 24 hours where all scholarships are unlocked and they could have done a bull rush or something...)
1/11/2017 11:38 PM
Well, that stinks.
1/11/2017 11:44 PM
what is real dumb is that you can be very low, and have offered a scholarship, but still not show up on the considering list. Meanwhile SIM teams that are very low and HAVE NOT offered a scholarship will show up. That part makes zero sense.

Very low w/scholly >>> very low w/NO scholly = should have priority in showing up on a recruits consideration list
1/12/2017 1:18 AM
Posted by skinzfan36 on 1/12/2017 1:18:00 AM (view original):
what is real dumb is that you can be very low, and have offered a scholarship, but still not show up on the considering list. Meanwhile SIM teams that are very low and HAVE NOT offered a scholarship will show up. That part makes zero sense.

Very low w/scholly >>> very low w/NO scholly = should have priority in showing up on a recruits consideration list
I agree with this 100%.
1/12/2017 1:26 AM

this!
1/12/2017 4:57 AM
Posted by fd343ny on 1/12/2017 4:57:00 AM (view original):

this!
agreed .. let's submit a ticket
1/12/2017 5:42 AM
100% agree, great point
1/12/2017 9:36 AM
This is half the reason I picked Weber St. Seriously.
1/12/2017 9:42 AM
Any school having offered needs to be on the list, no matter how high or low the status is.
1/12/2017 9:44 AM
I guess this is fairly self-evident, but just to be clear -- Colorado was human coached apparently?
1/12/2017 10:36 AM
I believe this is the recruit the OP is talking about.
1/12/2017 10:48 AM
Posted by buddhagamer on 1/12/2017 10:48:00 AM (view original):
I believe this is the recruit the OP is talking about.
Correct. Colorado is a human coach, and really, really good, FWIW. A+ prestige. I don't think knowing if he did or didn't have a scholarship offered would've changed my actions in this situation. But I still think it's a really good point.
1/12/2017 1:24 PM
Posted by hughesjr on 1/12/2017 5:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by fd343ny on 1/12/2017 4:57:00 AM (view original):

this!
agreed .. let's submit a ticket
Who's submitting? Does it help matters if we all submit a ticket?
1/12/2017 1:27 PM
123 Next ▸
So I guessed they changed it? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.