impact of attention points and preferences Topic

Player A and Player B exist in one of my worlds -
both want to play, want a rebuild, and want a paint offense and have no preference on all of the others.
both are academically ineligible
both are projected at the D2 level

I put 2 AP into each of them. after 1 cycle, Player A is 4% of the way to a CV and Player B is 5% of the way to a CV.

It looks like either players value APs differently or players have different thresholds for unlocking CVs
1/11/2017 11:37 PM
Each player has a different threshold for actions unlocking all the actions. Just one of those "random" things.
1/11/2017 11:40 PM
Posted by rednu on 1/11/2017 11:40:00 PM (view original):
Each player has a different threshold for actions unlocking all the actions. Just one of those "random" things.
I am not sure it is 'random'.

Better players take both more points to unlock actions and more points to move up their list to sign.

If you are a division-2 team unlocking a division-1 recruit, it takes more AP to unlock him than if you are trying to unlock a division-2 player.
1/12/2017 5:47 AM
impact of attention points and preferences Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.