Stat option wish list Topic

Someone mentioned something earlier today in another thread about a specific stat they'd like. I didn't want to derail it but there are a few I'd like(that will never happen).

1. A breakdown of how a player produces at each position. We know that most players aren't playing strictly PG or SG. On my team, I think my two C have played the vast majority of minutes there and my PG have only played PG/SG but the SGs have played PG/SG/SF, etc, etc. I know this can be done as we get fielding breakdowns for utility guys at each position in HBD. Might help, might not but I'd like to see it.

2. +/- numbers for each player. If Back-up Bob is on the court, are we scoring more, giving up less or are we constant? Also by position if possible.

Thoughts? Others?
1/12/2017 5:31 PM
the more stats, the merrier. im with you
1/12/2017 5:49 PM
I'm totally for the +/- idea. I want to do that myself,, but it's just too labor-intensive.
1/12/2017 6:11 PM
It is. I tried doing both and decided "This is work. Screw it."
1/12/2017 6:32 PM
Big fan of the +/- idea.
1/12/2017 6:33 PM
+/- for line-up combinations would be sweet too.
1/12/2017 11:03 PM
If WIS wants to make extra money, I would pay at least $2 extra per season for access to KenPom-style stat breakdowns, showing tempo, efficiency, luck, etc.
1/13/2017 12:06 PM
Stat option wish list Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.