Cutting a player Topic

This is my first season at HD. Can someone explain to me the process for cutting a player from my roster. They were recruited by a SimAI coach and I have plenty of depth at that position. I could also use the extra recruiting money and open roster spot. Thanks in advance for your reply.
1/12/2017 10:15 PM
You will be able to cut players after tourney and before recruiting period 2 begins. I believe it will be an option under "Manage Roster" category. Cutting SIM-recruited players you don't need is a very good thing to do.

Keep in mind that even if you fill all recruiting spots during 1st period, you can still recruit players and generate interest, so that once 2nd period starts you are already in the race.
1/12/2017 10:57 PM
That's great feedback. Thanks!
1/14/2017 9:17 AM
Cut shaddix, Reid and Carter.
1/14/2017 9:39 AM
Building off what Benis said, I understand why you redshirted Shaddix -- his 97 WE looks nice. But if the player doesn't have much potential, high WE doesn't matter. What you want to see is a lot of Green (great potential) and Blue (good potential) ratings coupled with a high WE. Also, defense and athleticism rule the day.
1/14/2017 1:12 PM
Cutting a player Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.