Somehow over budget Topic

Somehow, my “used” player payroll budget is 120k over my actual budget. I have no pending offers to FA’s, IFA, etc. And I can’t sign anybody to my RL team. I only have 5 players. What is going to happen and what can I do besides trying to trade/waive contracts?

Thanks
1/13/2017 8:15 AM
Generally, the sim will take money from Medical, Training or Prospect to fill your rosters. Which team?
1/13/2017 8:35 AM
Madison, I know I'm way high on payroll already but I was stuck with some bad contracts and tried to compete at the same time. Maybe should have tried rebuilding first.

I'm hoping to make some small trades to free up enough $$ before RL starts
1/13/2017 8:44 AM
You don't have time. The schedule says 1/14 AM for rookie. Since you only have 6m in prospect, it won't come from there. I suspect, if training or medical has more than 6, that's where they'll take it. And they'll start at the bottom of your draft list.

I wasn't going to be critical of your budgeting. I was just trying to figure out where it would come from.
1/13/2017 9:00 AM
Gotcha, thanks for the info. I'm guessing it will be Training then. Hopefully only in a 2 mil increment. I was fearing worse, so this is a bit of a relief.
1/13/2017 9:07 AM
Well, the good news is they'll only take 1m.
1/13/2017 9:11 AM
Even better
1/13/2017 10:43 AM
Interesting. Sim took 1 mil from my medical budget which was 2. Training is still 20. Nice
1/13/2017 7:41 PM
Somehow over budget Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.