If a young player suffers an injury and takes a big hit to his power ratings, will he get any of that back?

I have a 25 year old at 99 power who dropped to 88 with injury. Just curious if/how much he'd typically get back.
1/13/2017 2:12 PM
Depends when it happened and how much medical you have. If you have $20 million medical and he got injured at the beginning of the season, he could end up with 103 power come playoff time.
1/13/2017 2:19 PM
I doubt it. I have $16M in medical. He's been out 100 games already and doesn't even have a recovery cycle yet.
1/13/2017 4:54 PM
Eeps. Might not get it through medical.

Good news is, I had a young pitcher that kept getting injured, I found that it took a bit longer, but he would gain the points back in regular season cycles. Might just take a while though.
1/13/2017 6:25 PM
Posted by hockey1984 on 1/13/2017 6:25:00 PM (view original):
Eeps. Might not get it through medical.

Good news is, I had a young pitcher that kept getting injured, I found that it took a bit longer, but he would gain the points back in regular season cycles. Might just take a while though.
Ya, but power is an offseason stat. Do those come back in recovery/regular season cycles?
1/14/2017 11:14 PM
Yep. In spades.

I wish i had an example but I'm in pre-season with all of my guys. You'll just have to trust me. The ratings that are gained back are based off the injury. Not the time of the season.
1/14/2017 11:55 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.