Crazy Trade Proposals Topic

Lots of talk but relatively little action. Very disappointing day.

Swaggy's still a Laker, so we'll see how that plays-out at season's end.

Love Paul George's apparent dedication to becoming a Laker after the 2017-2018 season. That should work-out pretty well time-wise.
2/23/2017 4:32 PM
Posted by dh555 on 2/23/2017 3:19:00 PM (view original):
wishful thinking as in your a fan of another team and wish the sixers screw it up so you dont have to deal with the embiid/simmons dynasty thats about to happen

but it seems like your actually a philly fan yourself and just want to be negative about it...i bet you listen to cataldi on the way to work
I'm not a Philly fan. I don't want to see them fail, I just think they will.
2/23/2017 6:16 PM
fair enough
2/23/2017 10:59 PM
Terence Jones waived...
2/24/2017 10:37 AM
Posted by copernicus on 2/24/2017 10:37:00 AM (view original):
Terence Jones waived...
. . . as were Matt Barnes and Deron Williams (and soon Bogut). Guys who didn't fit their current teams' plans, but who might be valuable to other teams.

Not sure why you seem intent on TRYING to belittle someone else's ideas, but you might want to remember that my NOLA proposal involved the Lakers getting a pick much better than they actually got, and that my option 1 had them getting a player who I feel (and who is showing he) will be better than any player available with the acquired pick.
2/24/2017 12:12 PM
your NOLA proposal involved them getting what pick? all3 they don't have a pick to give, stop it
2/24/2017 12:27 PM
Really? NOLA has no picks ever again? Don't think that's correct. I'm sure you'll have some "brilliant" come-back, since you're obviously obsessed with feeling you're "right" and with having the last word, but I'm done.
2/24/2017 1:08 PM
◂ Prev 123
Crazy Trade Proposals Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.