When do SIM recruits with multiple teams sign?? Topic

I'm thinking of waiting until the last day to try and get some better recruits. Is that a reasonable strategy?? I can't seem to get any decent players interested in my program as is.
1/14/2017 4:30 PM
Also had a tough time with games last year. If anyone wouldn't mind helping me out a bit with a strategy - especially defensively I would appreciate it. ??
1/14/2017 4:43 PM
at d3 and d2, waiting on players is not a good strategy. you should generally be winning over all your recruits and have them ready to go on signing day.

1/14/2017 5:00 PM
Should I go ahead and battle the SIMs for a couple (2 or 3) guys then??
1/14/2017 5:09 PM
Posted by epc0023 on 1/14/2017 5:09:00 PM (view original):
Should I go ahead and battle the SIMs for a couple (2 or 3) guys then??
If you have the funds available and all of your class green then it is a good idea to upgrade where you can/want.
1/14/2017 5:50 PM
Most common thought is to knock Sims off early otherwise they keep adding $ to the recruit and it is more costly later on.
1/14/2017 6:30 PM
Thank you guys!!
1/14/2017 6:42 PM
If you are at D3, avoid battles and save your money. There are a lot of undecided guys out there that are just as good. You can find high potential, high WE guys for cheap. Don't fall in love with that stud that might have a slightly better OVR.
1/14/2017 7:01 PM
Killing off SIMs as quickly as possible (as mentioned above) is a key strategy
1/14/2017 11:50 PM
Remember you have to have a face to face visit or they will not sign with you ie. scouting trips. Easy way to knock off sims is to us Campus visits(Cv) do not remember exactly where it is but on one of the pinned threads there is a good strategy for knocking sims off. One tip I will share that I had to learn the hard way is at D3 and when building a team Do Not battle other human coaches. Plenty of other recruits to get until you build the program.
1/15/2017 1:18 AM
When do SIM recruits with multiple teams sign?? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.