Practice Time Allocation for New Offense. Topic

in theory, such a high investment in O/D SHOULD - but I cant prove it - encounter diminishing returns....based on ancient statements by admin

if so, then the last 30 minutes of O/D practice each day will produce less improvement than they would if the same minutes were used later in the season

Now, I suppose that might be okay if one decided that the quick surge in IQ was worth the lower return per minute, but that is likely an uncommon choice. On the other hand, uncommon does not mean wrong.
1/18/2017 5:15 PM
Posted by fd343ny on 1/18/2017 5:15:00 PM (view original):
in theory, such a high investment in O/D SHOULD - but I cant prove it - encounter diminishing returns....based on ancient statements by admin

if so, then the last 30 minutes of O/D practice each day will produce less improvement than they would if the same minutes were used later in the season

Now, I suppose that might be okay if one decided that the quick surge in IQ was worth the lower return per minute, but that is likely an uncommon choice. On the other hand, uncommon does not mean wrong.
Absolutely correct. There are diminishing returns for sure but the minutes still do increase the surge effect. Not optimal for overall development by a long shot but helps to accelerate the IQ to get to a playable level faster.
1/18/2017 5:21 PM
◂ Prev 12
Practice Time Allocation for New Offense. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.