Issues with Google Chrome Topic

I'm not a computer guy so any help is much appreciated.

I'm having issues with the "recruiting" tab, specifically the "pool" and "recruit home" pages. When bringing up lists of players, the player names on the left do not match up (horizontal-wise) with the ratings/preferences on the right side of the screen. And the further down you look in the page the worse it is. By the 25th guy it's off by nearly an inch for me, which is making it a huge pain to see which ratings match up with which players. Since 3.0 I've always noticed this to some degree but the last few days it's become infinitely worse.

Any thoughts on how I can fix this?
1/15/2017 10:12 AM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 1/15/2017 10:12:00 AM (view original):
I'm not a computer guy so any help is much appreciated.

I'm having issues with the "recruiting" tab, specifically the "pool" and "recruit home" pages. When bringing up lists of players, the player names on the left do not match up (horizontal-wise) with the ratings/preferences on the right side of the screen. And the further down you look in the page the worse it is. By the 25th guy it's off by nearly an inch for me, which is making it a huge pain to see which ratings match up with which players. Since 3.0 I've always noticed this to some degree but the last few days it's become infinitely worse.

Any thoughts on how I can fix this?
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=498927&threadID=11100882#l_11100882
1/15/2017 10:20 AM
Awesome budd....thanks for the link!

I had no idea I was zoomed into 110%-probably had been for a few days and never realized it. Problem solved. Thanks again.
1/15/2017 10:30 AM
Issues with Google Chrome Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.