Must "Rescind" Scholarships Per ???? Topic

I have a notice on my Team main page that I have to rescind TWO scholarships by January 17. I have five scholarships open for the current recruiting period, filled three of them in the early recruiting period and have signed a fourth person in the short term of the current recruiting period. I will only have twelve guys on scholarship if I fill all five scholarships. Any help or insight here would be helpful. Thanks!!
1/15/2017 6:00 PM
You never have to rescind a scholarship. 12 guys is the max you can have on scholarship with a max of 6 per class. Not quite sure what you are seeing here maybe more details or someone else understands your situation better than I do.
1/15/2017 8:20 PM
I think I just misinterpreted the notice. I think it meant to be a general note setting the deadline to rescind, rather than a directive (in fact somehow I read the number 2 into the message, I read it again and noticed that there is not a number in the message.
1/15/2017 8:47 PM
Must "Rescind" Scholarships Per ???? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.