DEAL 5 (Draft 'Em All League)--FULL--waitlist Topic

amerk - I'm not going to be able to play in this season after all. I'm out. I sent you a sm too.
1/17/2017 6:06 AM
No problem jreb. Hope you can come back for the next one.

1/17/2017 4:32 PM
Eh, I know I said I would be out, but I might as well keep going so we can fill this thing.
I'd like to recommend lowering the cap, and having a no DH option in the NL to mix things up (maybe each owner can post whether they want to be an AL or NL team. Just my thoughts.
Keeping The New DEAL name, and going back to park of the first season, which was Coors. To heck with high ERA's, I just want to be able to score since my teams all struggle offensively for some reason lol.
1/17/2017 10:04 PM
Damn, totally forgot to pick my stadium, I'll see how the first couple rounds of the draft go I guess. (BUMP)
1/18/2017 2:35 PM
Any newbies interested? This is becoming the pre-eminant draft leagues out there!
1/18/2017 7:50 PM
BUMP
1/20/2017 7:41 PM
Can't believe this didn't fill yet, it should now that we hit the weekend.
1/21/2017 12:41 AM
Agreed. Best draft league in WIS.
1/21/2017 9:29 AM
amerk I am trying to commit, I actually have some financial issues, but I like the theme,& the salary cap is good. It is Saturday morning I will give you a definite by 6:oo p.m. If i commit I would like Connie Mack stadium.I am alittle sketchy on the trade stuff during the draft.I have been out 5 years, played two leagues since coming back playoffs in one and just missed the other one. If three other teams get in before 6 then count me in, I will deal with the wife .
1/21/2017 9:30 AM
OK SANGWEN, let me know for sure whenever you can. I won't put your name on the sugn up list untill I hear from back from you that you are indeed, in.
1/21/2017 1:36 PM
amerk I am going to jump in & do this, sign me up. Just keep me informed when the draft is taking place. I would like to use Shibe Park as my field. If I jump in maybe the other three will follow. take care thanx. SANGWEN I am using the same theory as rjk2781. fill er up
1/22/2017 11:59 AM
Imay be in over my head a little bit but what the heck, Maybe the SIM gods will shine down on me. The best way to learn is get in with the big dogs,
1/22/2017 12:12 PM
You'll be fine SANG. My biggest concern is that you are a good drafter, in other words, ready for your pick when it's your turn, sends proxy lists of players wanted when you won't be there for your turn, sitemailing the owners after you to let them know they are up and on deck, and things like that.

As for who you draft, well, that is probably a learning experience, but a fun one! Welcome aboard!
1/22/2017 11:02 PM
I don't have time for this crap. I'm in.
1/23/2017 2:56 PM
sign me up if there is still a spot
1/23/2017 6:50 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
DEAL 5 (Draft 'Em All League)--FULL--waitlist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.