Projected rating change Topic

So I check for ratings boosts everyday on my players and one of them I noticed went from a projected 86 to a projected 87 in the middle of the season. Has anyone ever seen that? It wasn't anything to do with injury or anything either
1/16/2017 1:52 AM
I wouldn't worry to much about projections unless you are trading for prospects. I don't even look at them to be honest.

Did your guy drop a 5th pitch in the projections or did he get a DiTR boost?
1/16/2017 7:47 AM
Most likely a current rating exceeded the previous projected rating by a point in some category, and the projected rating in the category followed. And that was enough to kick the projected OVR up a notch.

It happens quite often. We mostly never notice.
1/16/2017 8:09 AM
I think that's what it was. I saw his batting effectiveness vs righties went from 7 to 8 and his projection is now at 8. I think that's what it must be. Good call. I had just not seen it before and was only looking at the pitching categories
1/16/2017 7:58 PM
Projected rating change Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.