Recruiting Not Working Properly Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by snafu4u on 1/17/2017 7:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by skinzfan36 on 1/17/2017 5:42:00 PM (view original):
lol, thread done people will just not get it.
Correct. MikeT23 can't see the forest through the trees. Stuff goes way, way over his head. Much like spudhole, he is confident in his ability to nit pick an argument to the point where nobody can even figure out the relevance of his position to the actual discussion at hand, at which point you have to just give up trying. It is kind of like trying to explain to a kindergartner why they have to take a nap. They don't want to, you know its good for them, but they will be damned if they aren't going to throw a tantrum and make your life hard for a while without accomplishing anything in the long run except looking and acting like the foolish and ignorant child that they are.

Also, Mike is a GIANT twatwaffle.
Did it really take you 30 seasons to be competitive? That's funny ****.
You and I have already had this exact conversation. I was in a full conference with people I liked playing with with no intentions of moving up (I was enjoying the challenge of UNH). I liked where I was, then found out a conference mate had been cheating (multiple ID's in the same conference). I was saddened and ****** about this so I left UNH and moved up to a big 6, taking over C+ Villanova. In my 7th season at Nova I made the tourney. I have not missed a NT since then (18 consecutive). In that time I have made 6 Sweet 16's, 6 Elite Eights, 3 Final Fours, and 1 Championship Game and had 23 players drafted. Certainly a record that pales in comparison to the elite coaches out there but not terrible.

But seriously, you are a twatwaffle. Look at my record for yourself if you can't recall this EXACT SAME conversation the first time you tried to call me out.
1/17/2017 7:49 PM
Don't pretend our internet interactions are important enough for me to remember. You're just a nerd on the internet crowing about his sim game success. Nothing more, nothing less. We might have this exact same conversation next week.
1/17/2017 7:52 PM
BTW, I seldom read posts that long unless I find the poster interesting. You are not. I read the first sentence and the last.
1/17/2017 7:53 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 7:53:00 PM (view original):
BTW, I seldom read posts that long unless I find the poster interesting. You are not. I read the first sentence and the last.
And this is precisely what makes you a GIANT twatwaffle/douchecanoe.
1/17/2017 8:00 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 7:52:00 PM (view original):
Don't pretend our internet interactions are important enough for me to remember. You're just a nerd on the internet crowing about his sim game success. Nothing more, nothing less. We might have this exact same conversation next week.
Again, this is exactly what makes you a GIANT spud.

And you shouldn't call me a nerd; that is a grave injustice to nerds. I am ABD--a real nerd would have finished the dissertation.
1/17/2017 8:01 PM
See? I read all that. Do you really think I care what you think of me?
1/17/2017 8:01 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 8:01:00 PM (view original):
See? I read all that. Do you really think I care what you think of me?
1/17/2017 8:04 PM
Posted by snafu4u on 1/17/2017 8:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 7:53:00 PM (view original):
And this is precisely what makes you a GIANT twatwaffle/douchecanoe.
Would love to see what either of these looks like
1/17/2017 8:17 PM

I swear to god they were the first images that popped up when I googled MikeT23.
1/17/2017 8:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
Recruiting Not Working Properly Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.