FCS Bleacher Report Topic

- Lafeyette has sent inquiries down to division 2 on finding a new head coach to run the ship. Despite having a brain they're 6-1 going into the storm of conference games. The athtic director is in no mood to go back under.

- RmKelley15 is showing his muscle as Dayton continues to stomp teams. Look for them to be ready for another title run. University of Penn's fraternity Sigma Chi posted a flag saying "We want Dayton!"

1/17/2017 5:40 PM
Bleacher update

- Northern Arizona AD has been getting calls about boosters questioning their fundings as people seem to be getting impatient for a championship. Cellulara who has taken NAU 10 conference championships and 1 national championship, hasn't won a conference championship in 5 seasons. "We love going to the games, our daughter attends NAU and the campus is just beautiful in the winter. But we'd like to be on top again and win a championship over those Catholics in California." - NAU proud mother. St Mary won again this year and looks to run the table. Their is hope next year from the pines of Arizona.
1/19/2017 3:49 PM
In a tight race who deserves to be #1?
Votes: 7
(Last vote received: 1/31/2017 5:03 PM)
1/20/2017 2:54 PM
Of course they want Dayton. I think we are 0-4 against Penn.
1/22/2017 6:51 PM
Sorry rmkelly....sigma chi might have posted "we want Dayton", but I will take whoever comes against us. I actually owe central Connecticut as *** whipping!!!
1/26/2017 8:45 PM
FCS Bleacher Report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.