PEDL 4 --finished drafting Topic

I dont know who I'm taking but I'm ready to go
1/20/2017 1:29 PM
Will you guys take a pill! goombas picked at 10:07 LAST NIGHT! I worked a 12 hour shift until 4:30 in the morning, came home to sleep, and then wake up to this crap? Unbelievable!

Sorry amerk, you can give my team to someone else. Too many impatient a**holes in this draft.
1/20/2017 1:49 PM
I guess I'm taking robroys team.

C Frank Nighbor
1/20/2017 2:22 PM
Posted by robroy on 1/20/2017 1:50:00 PM (view original):
Will you guys take a pill! goombas picked at 10:07 LAST NIGHT! I worked a 12 hour shift until 4:30 in the morning, came home to sleep, and then wake up to this crap? Unbelievable!

Sorry amerk, you can give my team to someone else. Too many impatient a**holes in this draft.
Good. You'll have time to find yourself a good shrink!. Holly KRAP!
1/20/2017 2:23 PM
Not enough users playing sim hockey for factions. I would be cranky as well if I worked all night. Lets all just relax and pick some hockey players lol.

Robroy, I dont expect you will, but if you change your mind your welcome to have your team back.
1/20/2017 2:29 PM
I really dont know who to take. RW Guy Lafleur
1/20/2017 2:30 PM
Posted by gbagger on 1/20/2017 2:24:00 PM (view original):
HAHA. This is not the forum for this banter, so I apologize. Let's just have respect for the other owners who have committed to this draft and league.

I'm good for pills robroy, but thanks for offering.

And, I'm still ready to draft... when it's my turn. LOL.
The comment wasn't directed at you gbagger, darny conveniently deleted his post.

Try to enjoy the draft.... (good luck with that!)
1/20/2017 4:13 PM (edited)
Well this has not gone well huh? I just wrote robroy a SM practically begging him to come back, and either take Nighbor and stay with that pick and team and then tkconcrete can pick for edge2012 and we can move on, or else robroy could pick in edge's spot, but then we keep the same draft order as if robroy and edge traded 1st round picks and we can then move on. Either works for me and the league.

If robroy WON'T come back, we're screwed. I had two backups (roadie and tk) and now we've used them both. OR if sabrewolf shows up and takes the ORR pick and agrees to stay in the league, then roadhouse can pick for edge. Other than that, we are stuck in a holding pattern until one of those things happen, OR unless I can find another replacement picker/possible team owner. Anyone else have any ideas? Feel free to share them.
1/20/2017 8:05 PM
Posted by amerk1180 on 1/20/2017 8:05:00 PM (view original):
Well this has not gone well huh? I just wrote robroy a SM practically begging him to come back, and either take Nighbor and stay with that pick and team and then tkconcrete can pick for edge2012 and we can move on, or else robroy could pick in edge's spot, but then we keep the same draft order as if robroy and edge traded 1st round picks and we can then move on. Either works for me and the league.

If robroy WON'T come back, we're screwed. I had two backups (roadie and tk) and now we've used them both. OR if sabrewolf shows up and takes the ORR pick and agrees to stay in the league, then roadhouse can pick for edge. Other than that, we are stuck in a holding pattern until one of those things happen, OR unless I can find another replacement picker/possible team owner. Anyone else have any ideas? Feel free to share them.
I sitemailed robroy an apology too. Hopefully he comes back. I shouldn't have been impatient
1/20/2017 8:22 PM
FOR EDGE2012: C Mark Messier

1/21/2017 12:07 PM (edited)
CENTRE- BRYAN TROTTIER
1/20/2017 9:03 PM
Sitemailed the next 3...
1/20/2017 9:05 PM
Just so everyone is aware. I spoke with Amerk1180,
and I'm taking over edge's team. Nice to be back.
1/20/2017 9:16 PM
sixer beat me to telling you guys that he has graciously accepted my offer for him to take over edge2012's team, since edge is the only guy who signed up initially and never replied to my question of "are you still in?". I feel confident that edge will not be showing up. Sixernuggets was the co-commissioner of this league in year one, so he will be a good replacement. Now, we won't be quite so screwed if robroy doesn't come back.

If he does, I hope tkconcrete is ok with just having one team. If sabrewolf shows up soon and wants his team, then roadhouse goes back to being the next replacement picker/possible replacement owner. If we get thru the 1st round and roadhouse isn't needed and still wants to be in the league with his own team, he can take over for my HughGRexion (one of my other nicknames) team. Hopefully, that all works for everyone and we won't have any future issues.
1/20/2017 9:23 PM
Posted by BlueBladeAce on 1/20/2017 9:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by amerk1180 on 1/20/2017 9:23:00 PM (view original):
sixer beat me to telling you guys that he has graciously accepted my offer for him to take over edge2012's team, since edge is the only guy who signed up initially and never replied to my question of "are you still in?". I feel confident that edge will not be showing up. Sixernuggets was the co-commissioner of this league in year one, so he will be a good replacement. Now, we won't be quite so screwed if robroy doesn't come back.

If he does, I hope tkconcrete is ok with just having one team. If sabrewolf shows up soon and wants his team, then roadhouse goes back to being the next replacement picker/possible replacement owner. If we get thru the 1st round and roadhouse isn't needed and still wants to be in the league with his own team, he can take over for my HughGRexion (one of my other nicknames) team. Hopefully, that all works for everyone and we won't have any future issues.
Great. does he want Messier??? ROFL He can have the spot.. and Hooray I now can 'eat just one'
Yep blue blade I'm happy wth Mess!
1/20/2017 9:28 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...45 Next ▸
PEDL 4 --finished drafting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.