PEDL 4 --finished drafting Topic

I want jagr and cliff ronning
1/24/2017 1:58 AM
Posted by rmj97 on 1/24/2017 1:51:00 AM (view original):
I dont want my picks picked for me. Take oates and goulet off my rosters.
Amerk/Craig, you have some changes to take care of. Apparently he likes Ronning better than Oates, and he doesn't want Goulet but Jagr
1/24/2017 3:04 AM (edited)
Posted by amerk1180 on 1/24/2017 12:40:00 AM (view original):
What happened to smartians Duncan Keith pick? Did you leave him off just because his name makes much more sense as Keith Duncan? LOL
Fixed
1/24/2017 2:19 AM
Posted by amerk1180 on 1/23/2017 11:15:00 PM (view original):
By proxy, BlueBladeAce takes:

Glenn Anderson, W
Michel Goulet was not available when I picked Anderson. RJM97 doesn't want him. He goes back into the pool and so I pick Michel Goulet LW instead

Glenn Anderson goes back into the pool
1/24/2017 3:07 AM (edited)
The main page for this still says 2 spots remain even. Why would I assume the league is full and started drafting if the main headline for the league still says 2 spots remain, add in i never once received a sitemail from amerk about the league being full, or when it would start or anything. Also would have been nice to know that the draft was literally happening in a completely different spot then where the league info was kept. Plus if he 1st round is off the clock who cares how long it takes people to pick a player. whole point is its untimed. We waited forever to get this thing going and now everyone wants to rush thru the 1st round. Like seriously. what is another couple days. but hey what the f ever. I will draft my team each day when i get on this site.
1/24/2017 2:47 AM
Posted by rmj97 on 1/24/2017 2:47:00 AM (view original):
The main page for this still says 2 spots remain even. Why would I assume the league is full and started drafting if the main headline for the league still says 2 spots remain, add in i never once received a sitemail from amerk about the league being full, or when it would start or anything. Also would have been nice to know that the draft was literally happening in a completely different spot then where the league info was kept. Plus if he 1st round is off the clock who cares how long it takes people to pick a player. whole point is its untimed. We waited forever to get this thing going and now everyone wants to rush thru the 1st round. Like seriously. what is another couple days. but hey what the f ever. I will draft my team each day when i get on this site.
Okay then. I kind of went ballistic when I saw your post. Maybe was overboard on that. Let's let it be history.
Do you not want Goulet? Because I will take him if you want Jagr .. but I don't have access to the Alpha list and don't want to touch page one. Amerk won't be here for a while like tomorrow noon ESTime.. and it will take some time to fix this thing.

I thought you had been site mailed. and please proxy your pick if you can't make your 'window'
1/24/2017 3:06 AM (edited)
I got no sitemails about this starting, and had kept checking the forum, but it kept saying 2 spots remaining, so didn't look at it this weekend, I get done with work tonight I'm like lets check whatif. shows a bunch of sitemails about me being up, and im like ok then i read that i had 2 picks picked for me including the UNTIMED OFF THE CLOCK pick. Im like WTF. when did we even start. I go back to the forum page, still says 2 spots remain. So if the 1st time I even know im drafting is in sitemails saying im up like 4 days AFTER the draft even filled, how the heck am i suppose to know the draft even filled or got started before then.
1/24/2017 3:10 AM
And no. I do not want goulet or oates or whoever the f would have been taken for me, since we should still be on the 1st ROUND as it sits. I mean this is total BS. You can not say 1st round is OFF THE DARN CLOCK if MULTIPLE people have their picks picked for them just so you hit a certain date for the 2nd round. I mean in what world does that even make sense. I look forward to my roster of MY guys losing. Total joke of the rules if people want to bypass them to now speed things up.
1/24/2017 3:14 AM
Posted by rmj97 on 1/24/2017 3:10:00 AM (view original):
I got no sitemails about this starting, and had kept checking the forum, but it kept saying 2 spots remaining, so didn't look at it this weekend, I get done with work tonight I'm like lets check whatif. shows a bunch of sitemails about me being up, and im like ok then i read that i had 2 picks picked for me including the UNTIMED OFF THE CLOCK pick. Im like WTF. when did we even start. I go back to the forum page, still says 2 spots remain. So if the 1st time I even know im drafting is in sitemails saying im up like 4 days AFTER the draft even filled, how the heck am i suppose to know the draft even filled or got started before then.
Stuff happens in drafts like this. I read your post. Most of what I do is just draft, and try to keep the draft page up to date, just to take some of the load off of Craig. Stuff gets missed. This time, the rain fell on you. I get that this is frustrating. I was asked if I would make the picks because we didn't know if you were gong to make it .. so the site mails got messed up... and you feel like someone turned the fire hose on you ? I get it

Breathe

I'm positive that Ronning and Jagr will be beside your name on the page one list by noon Tues.
1/24/2017 3:23 AM (edited)
I will not worry about proxying my pick(s) for each round, I miss my time slot I miss my time slot, but I also expect no one after my time slot to pick til my time slot has passed. I will take players when I get on.
1/24/2017 3:18 AM
Posted by rmj97 on 1/24/2017 3:18:00 AM (view original):
I will not worry about proxying my pick(s) for each round, I miss my time slot I miss my time slot, but I also expect no one after my time slot to pick til my time slot has passed. I will take players when I get on.
K read what I just posted 2 mins after you
1/24/2017 3:21 AM
But why the rush thru the 1st round if its UNTIMED. SO what if it takes a couple weeks to get done. We waited for ever to get it started in the first place. Thats what is the frustrating part. DO NOT tell me its UNTIMED if it really isnt
1/24/2017 3:22 AM
Posted by rmj97 on 1/24/2017 3:22:00 AM (view original):
But why the rush thru the 1st round if its UNTIMED. SO what if it takes a couple weeks to get done. We waited for ever to get it started in the first place. Thats what is the frustrating part. DO NOT tell me its UNTIMED if it really isnt
I'm not the boss here. I get that you're somewhat p'od. but please calm down. We were all ready to go and the 3 rounds went lickety split. and this is Tues so round one is long gone

1/24/2017 3:26 AM
But that doesnt answer my question on why the UNTIMED rd was timed.
1/24/2017 3:27 AM
Posted by rmj97 on 1/24/2017 3:27:00 AM (view original):
But that doesnt answer my question on why the UNTIMED rd was timed.
RMJ, funny that everyone else is on board and chugging along just great. You are the only one complaining. I seriously don't need the stress of contention, so am done talking about it. Take it up with Amerk1180

Nighty might
1/24/2017 3:32 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...45 Next ▸
PEDL 4 --finished drafting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.