Impact of Cutting a Guy? Topic

Does it only affect your reputation, or are there other things affected?

Also, does reputation play into recruiting abilities, or just new jobs?

1/18/2017 2:08 PM
Just rep which means you can't move levels. This coming from someone who at one point had about the worst rep you can have. If you aren't changing levels then just cut guys, who cares.
1/18/2017 10:21 PM
Concur. It does do damage to you in recruiting, but the effect is minimal. Until the rep drops way down, but you have to consciously work at it to get a rep that bad. Like beachhouse, I've been about as low as a rep can go.
1/18/2017 10:46 PM
Thanks Guys
1/19/2017 10:20 AM
Posted by kashmir75 on 1/18/2017 10:46:00 PM (view original):
Concur. It does do damage to you in recruiting, but the effect is minimal. Until the rep drops way down, but you have to consciously work at it to get a rep that bad. Like beachhouse, I've been about as low as a rep can go.
Are you sure it impacts recruiting? I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Unless rep factors into prestige?
1/19/2017 10:26 AM
I thought maybe it impacted the effectiveness of your promises?
1/19/2017 11:10 AM
Impact of Cutting a Guy? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.