Victoryyyyyy!!!!!!! Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 1/25/2017 10:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 1/25/2017 2:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/24/2017 7:39:00 PM (view original):
I've never reported you for anything.
Oh look. Sean Spicer Jr. Sets the record straight.
I just found it odd that, both times I've recently been reported, that...

A) The threads disappeared
B) BL was the first to celebrate(kind of like he knew it was coming)

Could be coincidence. Or not.
Retard, I didn't even see the last thread that got you banned. Maybe you should make up another fairytale about getting a sitemail from admin.
1/25/2017 11:14 AM
I find it kinda funny when arguing with BL, you don't try to beat him with facts, you just call him names until he's like "**** it, there's too much autism in this thread" and goes to the next thread where the cycle starts again.
1/25/2017 11:20 AM
Posted by edsortails on 1/25/2017 6:47:00 AM (view original):
I'd counter that you need a very firm understanding of any language to use it intentionally for indirect means.

What with people confusing other things for irony all of the time, in particular.
Fair enough.

We should probably let this whole thing drop instead of further poisoning the MLB forums. I'd much rather talk baseball with you than a lot of the guys on here.
1/25/2017 12:34 PM
Although I would say that it would take something almost unthinkable to poison these forums, I agree that moving on is best here.
1/25/2017 2:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10
Victoryyyyyy!!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.