First, to those who have offered advice/tips either directly or indirectly. I have much to learn but, after two seasons, I think I've got the basics. The rest will be experimentation and application of what I've managed to grasp. You guys make HD better by simply helping n00bs navigate thru what is designed to be terrible seasons. I'm sure I'll have more questions as one doesn't know what he doesn't know. But, for now, thanks for the help.

Second, to the forum dwellers. This is supposed to be fun. If it's not, there isn't much point. And the forums are part of it. We don't have to agree but please know it's not personal. I'm sure most of you are fine fellows(you know if you aren't). I don't care if you block, hate or troll me but lighten up. I imagine some of you work up a sweat slamming your keyboard in frustration when responding to me. Don't because that image is funny. And may lead to health issues.

Thanks again.
1/19/2017 9:17 AM
1/19/2017 9:44 AM
I'll agree with MikeT23, this game is fun. As I'm still relatively new to the game, I don't post much here, it's also not in my nature, but I think there is some very good advice within these forums. Some of the banter is interesting and entertaining to me, and I appreciate all the assistance that has been provided publicly here and privately. I hope that soon some of these 3.0 sky is falling issues start to get resolved and/or moved along. Best of luck to all
1/19/2017 9:49 AM
Good to have you here, Mike.
1/19/2017 10:47 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.