I am starting to become interested in a second team again. I can qualify for D3 and D2. Anyone want a conference mate?
1/19/2017 7:26 PM
What world
1/19/2017 7:32 PM
Posted by beachhouse on 1/19/2017 7:26:00 PM (view original):
I am starting to become interested in a second team again. I can qualify for D3 and D2. Anyone want a conference mate?
Do it in a different world don't risk losing both teams.
1/19/2017 7:46 PM
Anything but Iba
1/19/2017 7:50 PM
Southern Cal in Knight has 1 open spot. It's a bloodbath every season, but We enjoy it. We'd love to have #12 filled. Here's the team:

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=13653

It's not great, but simmy hasn't finished wrecking it yet. Should be a fast rebuild.
1/19/2017 8:00 PM
Posted by kashmir75 on 1/19/2017 8:00:00 PM (view original):
Southern Cal in Knight has 1 open spot. It's a bloodbath every season, but We enjoy it. We'd love to have #12 filled. Here's the team:

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=13653

It's not great, but simmy hasn't finished wrecking it yet. Should be a fast rebuild.
I can vouch for Southern Cal being a fun conference in Knight. I'm in my first season there, so not even close to competitive yet, but it's been a blast watching some really good D3 teams beat up on each other. The banter with 10+ human coaches is entertaining too.
1/19/2017 9:14 PM
You may be the first ones to finally get me there. For seasons in Knight I was asked to join you all lol.
1/19/2017 9:56 PM
I would love to have you in my NJAC conference, we have lost a bunch of great coaches, now we have like 4 good coaches, and a couple of WIS bots (if my theory is correct).
Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Team Profile They have a 7 seniors next season, so you can have success before you can recruit.
Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Team Profile They would have 11 returning players, but they would be juniors and sophmores when you come. But they did have recent success so if you came it would be eisirer to get their prestige back up.
There will also be more openings after these bots leave ;).

I would also love to have you in my GLIAC conference in Phelen, we have also lost many great coaches since I have been there. There are 9 teams available for you to choose from.
1/19/2017 10:41 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.