Please tell me I don't have to keep data on RPI Topic

Posted by skinndogg on 1/20/2017 3:47:00 PM (view original):
Depending on how good I think my team is going to be is how I schedule.

I look for SIMS with 4-5 Jr's (Sr's when you play them). Schedule the first 5-6 games At Sims. They usually fall between 80-160 in RPI if you choose wisely. And then schedule the next 1-2 games with teams that are going to be your equal. And the last two games with teams who look like a top 10 team.

It almost guarantees you 7 wins, and a with a top 20 SOS. And as long as you rack up those wins against the average SIMS, losing to good humans doesn't hurt you.
When I am in a rebuild, I play sims away and one test usually a quality coach or a top 25 team. Too see where I am at for the post season. When I am not in a rebuild and have great classes I schedule hard with quality coaches and top 25 teams. We will see how well I do with Allen this post season.
1/20/2017 4:12 PM
◂ Prev 12
Please tell me I don't have to keep data on RPI Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.