Jucos/Transfers Topic

Never tested or paid attention to the juco/transfer market yet in 3.0. Do more 3, 2, and 1 year players (juco or transfers) become available in the second recruiting period? There doesn't seem to be very many non high school players in the first session and I'm needing to spead this the class out. I don't want 6 players in this class and I'm not amazed at the talent in recruiting period 1.

Thank you in advance.
1/20/2017 7:47 AM
Transfers don't show up until the second session, no additional jucos though
1/20/2017 7:57 AM
Posted by bakerbarnett on 1/20/2017 7:57:00 AM (view original):
Transfers don't show up until the second session, no additional jucos though
Are the transfers only due to users cutting them from there teams, or are there some system generated recruits as well?
1/20/2017 7:59 AM
It's a combination of cuts and players who quit due to broken promises or lack of playing time, I don't believe the system generates anymore but I'm not 100% on that part. Most of the transfers show up as having F ratings in pretty much everything before you scout them but can be very useful players once you see more rating details. I landed the guy who went #1 overall in the draft this past season in Phelan as a transfer and even he was listed as F for physical when I first saw him.
1/20/2017 8:09 AM
Thank you for the help
1/20/2017 8:10 AM
you're welcome, good luck!
1/20/2017 8:14 AM
Jucos/Transfers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.