This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
haha, mike needs his boyfriend to come stand up for him.
1/20/2017 2:46 PM
Agreed. Minus the political twist.
1/20/2017 2:47 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Looks like a couple more bans are in order. I'm sure someone, somewhere could have their internet feelings hurt from the boyfriend comment and the laughing.
1/20/2017 3:01 PM
No offense, but maybe people were tired of the vulgarities. That snafu thread was a new low, and that's saying something.
I've no dog in this fight, but as someone who comes to the Forums for helpful info I'm glad that thread is gone.
Just my two cents.
1/20/2017 3:12 PM
Posted by mumcoach on 1/20/2017 3:01:00 PM (view original):
Looks like a couple more bans are in order. I'm sure someone, somewhere could have their internet feelings hurt from the boyfriend comment and the laughing.
Can they ban CoachSpud?
1/20/2017 3:15 PM
Posted by p6453 on 1/20/2017 3:13:00 PM (view original):
No offense, but maybe people were tired of the vulgarities. That snafu thread was a new low, and that's saying something.
I've no dog in this fight, but as someone who comes to the Forums for helpful info I'm glad that thread is gone.
Just my two cents.
+1
1/20/2017 3:15 PM
Not going to disagree with the language being out of line, but I doubt there were multiple bans handed out. And if there was one, there should have been multiple.

I come to the forums for insight and tips too. I also come across threads that don't interest me or I just dislike. I don't open them. Pushing for someone to get banned because i don't like the potty words they used is as childish as using the language to begin with.
1/20/2017 3:18 PM
Posted by mumcoach on 1/20/2017 3:18:00 PM (view original):
Not going to disagree with the language being out of line, but I doubt there were multiple bans handed out. And if there was one, there should have been multiple.

I come to the forums for insight and tips too. I also come across threads that don't interest me or I just dislike. I don't open them. Pushing for someone to get banned because i don't like the potty words they used is as childish as using the language to begin with.
Huge +1
1/20/2017 3:21 PM
Posted by mumcoach on 1/20/2017 3:18:00 PM (view original):

I come across negative forum post that don't interest me or I dislike as well. If this is 2017 for the forthecoming then we can all just sit in peace on the forums!
1/20/2017 3:21 PM
Mike got banned? I noticed the thread he started was gone.
1/20/2017 3:23 PM
He did. In my opinion, it's a total crock of ****. Whoever reported him is a spineless piece of garbage.
1/20/2017 3:28 PM
mumcoach, nice to see you man. Been a LONG time. Tell natas hey from me if you talk to him.
1/20/2017 3:35 PM
I stopped checking that thread after he insulted my wife, but up until that point I didn't really see anything I would consider ban-worthy (or I should say, I didn't see anything different from his normal rants). Did he say something particularly nasty later on?
1/20/2017 3:44 PM
1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.