Posted by MikeT23 on 1/23/2017 4:39:00 PM (view original):
I have been released!!!!
Cool. I can't figure out why you got banned in the first place. Someone must have reported you. I didn't think anything you said called for a banning.
1/24/2017 12:15 PM (edited)
Posted by cubcub113 on 1/24/2017 12:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/23/2017 5:52:00 PM (view original):
For the record, I wasn't banned for anything said to snafu. I used a term referring to a couple of users(allmatt/cubcub) who were yammering on about blocking me. I used it in the thread allmatt created and in the snafu thread when cubcub posted in it. Both threads were deleted and I was banned moments later.

And, for the uninformed, WifS doesn't have moderators combing these forums looking for bannable offenses. It has to be reported by a user.
Ok. Last chance. I unblocked you. For the record, I agree with a lot of what you say. It is just a little too much. Post half as much and all be a happy forum user.
You do understand that I don't care if you block me, right?

That said, it's unlikely I'll post nearly as much unless someone says something overwhelmingly stupid. A few days away can make a man understand what a waste of time this is and how easily it can be replaced.

And, yes, someone reported me. I mentioned the prime suspects in my post.
1/24/2017 12:31 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/24/2017 12:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cubcub113 on 1/24/2017 12:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/23/2017 5:52:00 PM (view original):
For the record, I wasn't banned for anything said to snafu. I used a term referring to a couple of users(allmatt/cubcub) who were yammering on about blocking me. I used it in the thread allmatt created and in the snafu thread when cubcub posted in it. Both threads were deleted and I was banned moments later.

And, for the uninformed, WifS doesn't have moderators combing these forums looking for bannable offenses. It has to be reported by a user.
Ok. Last chance. I unblocked you. For the record, I agree with a lot of what you say. It is just a little too much. Post half as much and all be a happy forum user.
You do understand that I don't care if you block me, right?

That said, it's unlikely I'll post nearly as much unless someone says something overwhelmingly stupid. A few days away can make a man understand what a waste of time this is and how easily it can be replaced.

And, yes, someone reported me. I mentioned the prime suspects in my post.
kk
1/24/2017 6:29 PM
◂ Prev 1234

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.