Season 2-Favorite American/National Combo FULL Topic

I looked through the owners for that particular name. I quickly looked for all names with about that many letters to find him. Didn't see it was shortened from a much longer name. My mistake. And if I legitimately lost out by not getting in quickly enough and it didn't go to an outside owner who didn't help you fill the first league, I'll try to find a different team. I didn't see the Astros pitching taken in this thread, took the time to make a team, only to see after that they must have been taken by sitemail or something because it isn't listed here but he has them without posting in the thread. I'll come back with Yankee hitters and Mets pitchers in CitiField
1/21/2017 5:05 PM
Rapturecause is my brother (sorry I shortened the name in here--call it lazy typing :)). So yeah, he has first dibs. Sent me a text asking for it, so that's the deal there. And the second team was a sitemail request from our league, so that's good too. I expect there might be a couple others from the league who may respond with a direct sitemail too, but I did ask to check the thread.

Yankees hitting and Mets pitching. You got it! Sorry about the wasted drafting time. I hope you have as much fun with the new combo. Thanks for playing season 2.
1/21/2017 5:24 PM
Polymerguy, is there a rule against using either team from last league, or just not the same combo? I don't see it listed here.
If I can, I'll take Braves hitters and Ranger's pitchers. Arlington Stadium (Had Rangers P before). Thanks
1/21/2017 6:56 PM (edited)
You are good to go sjh. The only blacklisted combo was our champion from season 1. You can roll with the same combo if you like, just no champion combo.
1/21/2017 7:32 PM
I'll stick with the new one I listed. Thanks
1/21/2017 7:47 PM
Wow...sorry bro. Lol.
1/21/2017 10:11 PM
I'm back - I'd like Cardinals Hitters, A's Pitchers please!
1/22/2017 8:19 AM
Welcome back Ddodge!
1/22/2017 5:56 PM
OK put me down with Rockie HITTERS Mariners HURLERS
1/23/2017 2:38 PM
Detroit pitching; Nats/Expos hitting.
1/23/2017 6:58 PM
Eight to go!!!
1/23/2017 8:54 PM
marlins hitters, tigers pitching
1/23/2017 10:21 PM
Sorry Matt. The Tigers pitching was taken by midknight. Who is your next option?
1/24/2017 6:43 AM
marlins and angels
1/24/2017 8:49 AM
You got it Matt! See if you can defend your title with the new combo!
1/24/2017 9:58 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Season 2-Favorite American/National Combo FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.