Posted by Indianajoinz on 1/22/2017 5:34:00 PM (view original):
How long does it take to reach a D1 school this is my 1st year
Depends on a variety of factors. Why the rush (or are you just curious)?
1/22/2017 5:38 PM
I just thought that's the place to be... this is my first season but I would like to play where the most activity is.
1/22/2017 5:48 PM
No DI is a different animal and has problems that you don't see as much in the other divisions. DII was my favorite division.
1/22/2017 5:51 PM
Ok!
1/22/2017 5:58 PM
Posted by mullycj on 1/22/2017 5:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 1/22/2017 5:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mullycj on 1/22/2017 5:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by benrudy on 1/22/2017 10:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mullycj on 1/22/2017 8:01:00 AM (view original):
Spudhole's been gone the last few days.
Must have been at the women's rights march.
Yeah! I hate those people! Women shouldn't want equal treatment!
Shouldn't they have been marching for the past 8 years?
Obama didn't cancel funding for groups that are meant to support Women. Not to mention the whole abortion thing too...

And Obama wasn't grabbing women by the poon (at least to my knowledge)
News to me that abortion is now illegal. You can correct me if that ever gets over turned, but I doubt it will.

Didn't slick Willy have put is thing in some Monica's mouth? Is that the treatment they were looking for?
1. It's legal for the time being. But he's declared his intent to make it illegal. He also has taken steps to defund organizations that provide important health services (primarily) to women.

2. Women, along with the rest of America, were not pleased by Bill's actions. That doesn't make Trumps actions justifiable, though

id be happy to continue the debate over sitemail if you want, but I doubt everyone else wants to hear my political opinions
1/22/2017 6:18 PM
Frankly it's kind of amazing we've stayed away from politics for as long as we have...

But if we can't agree on whether you should get APs for EEs or not, it's unlikely we'll have any sort of agreement on Trump. Still fun to yell about it though!
1/22/2017 6:48 PM
Are u recruiting against d1 schools when ur d3
1/22/2017 8:22 PM
Posted by Indianajoinz on 1/22/2017 8:22:00 PM (view original):
Are u recruiting against d1 schools when ur d3
That's a difficult tactic, very risky, you have to find players the D1 teams don't want, because they will win every battle if given time, and you can't sign D1 players until the last day of the second session.
1/22/2017 8:38 PM
All I want to say on the politics side is that some of those protests were sure as hell not peaceful, and some of the signs were extremely vulgar.
1/22/2017 8:40 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 1/22/2017 4:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by CoachSpud on 1/22/2017 1:20:00 AM (view original):
"...at Kentucky I have lost ALL 14-16 coin-flip battles I was involved in, including 8 this past season. 5-6 of those have been where I was listed as the "Very High" team v. a "High"..."

Wow, do you think you'll eventually decide to drive some of those teams down to Moderate? It can't be fun losing and not learning from the experience, can it?
Did you ever think that might not always be an option? Or are you just that much of a f******* moron not to understand this? Seriously.

I've had plenty of times where I couldn't put the opposing coach at moderate despite a start, significant PT and max out on HVs and the 1 CV. Is this still my fault?

Do you also understand that you have to spread out your resources over at least a few players, therefore you can't always give all your AP to one player?

Maybe someday you'll figure it out. Probably not anytime soon however.
That's all you're going to do? Argue? C'mon, man, think about it. Think!
1/23/2017 2:25 AM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 1/22/2017 8:40:00 PM (view original):
All I want to say on the politics side is that some of those protests were sure as hell not peaceful, and some of the signs were extremely vulgar.
The one in my town was the most peaceful large demonstration I have ever seen. Which ones were violent?'

As for vulgar signs, I guess sophistication, taste, and morality are all in the eye of the individual.
1/23/2017 9:16 PM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.