Hardball Dynasty trying SLB -- Need 1 Topic

No, I'm not confused. I have created a SLB league for primarily SLB rookies who have played Hardball Dynasty. We have just completed Season 1, We have one spot left for season 2. Here's the twist. The league is The Original 16. Each owner can only draft players from the original 16 franchises from 1903 to the present. This is multi-season. Last season's WS winner was the Orioles. That is the spot that is left for new owner, the Orioles. After each season, the owners draft in reverse order of finish for the next season. We are having cash prizes for tri-season most wins. Unfortunately, you would not be eligible for those. You will be eligible for the 2nd tri-season, seasons 4-6, while gaining experience (as most of us did this past season.) We have a 1st place trophy and last place trophy that will travel to it's new home. When it gets to its new home, the winner and loser posts their picture on our Facebook page. We have a closed group Facebook page. We have a blog. We had a good time. We are looking for LONG TERM owner that's coming to stay. Now we understand, that at first, we will have some leave, because they just don't like the SLB format. That's understandable. If you try it and just don't care for it, we understand. But the first go round we had 12 of 16 stay and appear committed for the long haul. Maybe you have played with one or more of these owners, myself, thewheaties, billhowell75, graff12, schwier410, bruinsfan911, fflgopher, edcasto, ewd330, dflom2008, maharacer and KKrab. Newcomers include patrickkm, shiish, and jlittle523. Feel free to site mail any of the returnees or myself if you have any questions. We are not limiting to complete SLB rookies, but we are limiting to SLB players who have 0-1 World Series wins. If interested, give me a ring back. Time down between this season and last was 10 days. I expect it to be less in the future. More than half of our owners have drafted their teams and we should be ready for regular season by the middle of this week.
1/22/2017 12:41 PM
Jump on in, the water is just right
1/23/2017 5:23 PM
Hardball Dynasty trying SLB -- Need 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.