Camp: Replacement owner of 107 win team Topic

In Camp, the owner of the most dominant team in the league, the Boise Baja Racers has gone missing. We are about 32 games in. This team has won between 97 and 122 wins over the last 8 season and the roster is still fully stacked. Here is the link to the team: https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=884

The team is currently in short-term disarray with a 4-28 record and gassed pitchers. However, once the replacement owner gets the team rescued, they will still have a chance to make the playoffs (given the great talent on the team)

I expect there will be several people interested to take over team so I'll give it 24 hours and select the best candidate. I'd prefer a veteran owner who has intentions to stay long term.
1/23/2017 1:19 PM (edited)
Still need someone
1/23/2017 10:40 PM
Camp: Replacement owner of 107 win team Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.