LOW-POST 49
PERIMETER 16
BALL HANDLING 29
PASSING 17
WORK ETHIC 31
STAMINA 57
DURABILITY 46
FT SHOOTING C

I'm D3. He's projected D2 but the preferences line up pretty good, with one big exception: he wants to sign by end of period 1.

So, two questions, will I even have a chance to sign him or is he guaranteed to be gone before period 2? And, assuming I do have a chance to sign him, is he a good recruit?
1/23/2017 1:11 PM
He'll be very good in D3. As a D2 recruit, you may benefit from the fact that a lot of human controlled teams are only looking at D1 recruits. So your primary competition could be sims. The fact that he wants to sign early is not necessarily bad news, if you can manage to keep D2 teams from getting to high consideration. It isn't a given, they do recruit more intelligently now. But depending on how many and which teams jump on him, with some effort and lots of attention, you can keep them at bay. Good luck.
1/23/2017 1:19 PM
Cool, thanks.
1/23/2017 3:01 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.