Where the heck are the updates Topic

I'm new to this game. I like it, but there are some issues. I sent an email with great suggestions and I get a brief thank you. Look at this article from 5 years ago in the developer chat. Where the heck are these updates. Does anyone know?

https://www.whatifsports.com/devchat/devchat.asp?chatid=96
1/24/2017 9:49 PM
If it's not happening due to lack of funds, just say it. You guys could make a lot more money on this though if you made some key improvements, especially ones that would make trading players a lot more user friendly and interactive.
1/24/2017 9:50 PM
Updates used to be frequent however, once the site was sold to FoxSports, the investment in the product changed
1/24/2017 10:14 PM
HD gets priority. We are a back burner program...we apparently aren't worthy of their time and effort...
1/24/2017 10:32 PM
This could be a monster money maker if they made some key improvements. Its all about making trades, and the tool here is awful. If i wanna find a solid catcher to trade for i have to jump into every team one by one.

also, whats the deal with guys who run 5 plus seasons at once. Are they friends of the programmers? Do you think people are spending 13 bucks on experiment seasons?
1/24/2017 10:54 PM
5? There are still some with 50+ seasons going. We used to have many, many more themes running.
1/24/2017 11:01 PM
Some are successful enough to accumulate a lot of credits to add more teams. And yes, some spend a lot here...no different than the crowd spending at World of Warcraft...
1/24/2017 11:03 PM
Used to have a lot more people here. A LOT. But you know how big companies like FoxSports are...
1/24/2017 11:39 PM
Posted by bayridgeguy on 1/24/2017 10:54:00 PM (view original):
This could be a monster money maker if they made some key improvements. Its all about making trades, and the tool here is awful. If i wanna find a solid catcher to trade for i have to jump into every team one by one.

also, whats the deal with guys who run 5 plus seasons at once. Are they friends of the programmers? Do you think people are spending 13 bucks on experiment seasons?
Can't remember the last time I spent more than a few bucks on a six pack of teams. It's all about the reward points. The key is getting a high volume of teams that don't require too much day to day managing each (just small adjustments).
1/25/2017 12:07 AM
Where the heck are the updates Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.