Will AlekTX2015 own up to his bet???? Topic

You went 9-5 and then 6-7 from a 13-3 program you're garbage go home back to wilkinson.
1/25/2017 8:16 PM
So that's a for sure no. Doesn't honor his word and is a troll.
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 1/25/2017 8:13:00 PM (view original):
The argument was you stating UNLV not being a championship caliber team and they are. And they will most likely win a conference championship next season. So your point was cracked. You will never take a team like I have and turn them into a top 25 contender especially recruiting out of Vegas. With that said on our bet I didn't value how tough the coach at San Jose has his team who ranks in the top 20 consistently, I lost the bet. So I'm willing to take donations to play in wilkinson because this guy ain't paying $20 a month for a game. Once that happens I'll be gladly to expose you even more and get you switching schools because the people are northern arizona are tired of going backwards.
I knew you would back out of the bet instead of owning up. It's no surprise to anyone you made an excuse then tried to turn the spotlight on someone else. The best part is you showed how little you know about the game while you slithered your way out of the bet. I took the bet because I researched who was in your conference, took a look at your roster and how bad you are at recruiting and knew the quality of coach dawgnuts is. Because I'm not an idiot and actually know how this game works I knew you would never win a CC in 2 seasons. No one is going to donate money to you because no one wants a bad coach or a troll to play in Wilkinson.

Now that you have proven to be what everyone already knew you were and refuse to own up to your bet I will never address you in the forums again. Too busy doing a podcast for Wilkinson and talking to respected coaches to argue with children anymore.
1/25/2017 9:04 PM
Yeah you're no idiot but you can't even hold up your own program which was en elite program. And anyone can back me up, I do an an exceptional job with UNLV at recruiting. Bye.
1/25/2017 9:39 PM
I don't need to ask anyone the proof is right here. Lol bye bye.

http://guess.gdreports.com/srating/summary?division=1&school=497&season=128&world=5
1/25/2017 9:49 PM
It is for a UNLV WAC program you nut job.
1/27/2017 11:21 AM
Excuse this excuse that. Life isn't very fun when all you do is make excuses for yourself.
1/27/2017 3:52 PM
I'm just setting back drinking my wine. This is prime time TV right here.
1/27/2017 4:34 PM
That's not an excuse fool, you're getting on my ******* nerves. I pulled in the number 1 class in my conference and the 2nd in non big 15. You're a terrible coach who went 6-7 in his 2nd year at an elite program. You have no credibility. So please shut up now.
1/27/2017 5:42 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 1/27/2017 5:42:00 PM (view original):
That's not an excuse fool, you're getting on my ******* nerves. I pulled in the number 1 class in my conference and the 2nd in non big 15. You're a terrible coach who went 6-7 in his 2nd year at an elite program. You have no credibility. So please shut up now.
He is actually one of the best coaches in the game. But hey no one is paying attention anyways.
1/27/2017 11:11 PM
Posted by tampafla on 1/27/2017 11:11:00 PM (view original):
He is actually one of the best coaches in the game. But hey no one is paying attention anyways.
Alek has a bag of salt licks i guess. He's too far gone boys, lets start packing and move on. Sorry Alek but you're the As$ hole
1/29/2017 7:55 AM (edited)
Posted by matthewjohns on 1/28/2017 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tampafla on 1/27/2017 11:11:00 PM (view original):
Alex has a bag of salt licks i guess. He's too far gone boys, lets start packing and move on. Sorry Alex but you're the As$ hole
Ya no use wasting time on him anymore he doesn't understand how the game works. We will see how long he last in Wilkinson good to you guys in leahy. Once Alek is gone and of I decide to pick up a team in Leahy I'll help you guys out.
1/28/2017 3:41 PM
He'll be fine in wilkinson. He's been good in Leahy.

I understand that Alex rubs everyone the wrong way. I too am in that camp when it comes to his forum post (though he's been very pleasant in sitemail).

His hearts in the right place. He has generated interest in the world. He made a twitter account and inspired some of us to get involved.

That's a lot more than other worlds do. More than other users do too.

He's not good at argument. He says foolish things sometimes. Hes very defensive. So what.

What's worse a) Alex saying stupid schit or b) you arguing with him over stupid schit?

Don't let him be the reason you don't join. The rest of us are chill af. Why not have two worlds that prosper? Wilk is great. Can't wait to get to a higher level. We could build the same here.

No one ever picked Alex. He does not represent us as players. But he did pick up the ball and run when no one else has.

Let's all join both leagues, keep the talk from getting too personal, and work together like adults to make both worlds amazing for all of us and our aliases.

We need cj. We need true devil. We need the people that actually put in the work, making content.
1/28/2017 6:45 PM
This whole thing started because we noticed Alek trying to make Leahy great and coaches reached out to try and help him and he ended up attacking a lot of very respected coaches who were just there to try and help him. He acts like he did nothing and this is just an angry witch hunt but really he brought this on himself. He would have been humble and just taken the advice and listened to people rather then taking the troll route I'm sure other coaches would have jumped on board and started making leahy similar to Wilk. I know I would have. I sure wouldn't have picked up a team in Yost but instead would have gone to leahy and try to help. He lost all my respect when he started going after respected coaches with zero knowledge of the games work and then continued to troll everyone and attack them. This should be a lesson how not to interact with people but instead he will once again attack me and say I'm lying, I'm trash and I'm sure many more very uneducated comments.

Would love to help but theres no respect there either direction so I'll focus on the world where people may argue but at least there is respect.

Alek appears to be done but I'm sure he will want the last word. Best of luck to everyone and I'll see you in Wilkinson.
1/28/2017 8:37 PM
No disrespect but that's not true. It's maybe 50%. I was there from the beginning of his "make Leahy great again" stuff. You both are to blame.

Go back and read it. You have access. He was a lot of talk but it was playful not personal. Until a few of you started calling him out on talk not action. People were so upset that he said something bad about wilk. Omg! The horror!

He defended himself. Then people started in on him. Go look. It was actually you that turned it negative in that thread. Then you followed him around all his other post taking shots at him.

Go look. It's documented. You'll have to start back 19 pages in the gd forum, but it's all there.

He did take it too far a few times. But when you poke a hive, you never know how it will respond.

Both of you continued trying to get in the last jab. Over and over. You both say "oh well I'm done with this guy". But you guys cannot help yourselves. That's why it's entertainment. A train wreck.

You think he's so stupid. But your can't stop either. You can beat him in this debate over and over. It's not changing anything especially his defensive nature.

Wtf do you care if he says he wants to make a world great? Or better than wilk? Who cares if he don't want help. He doesn't have to be humble. Let his failures humble him as only failure can.

It's not his world. It's ours.

He is allowed to be an idiot. Why do people jump on his back if he's not being offensive? I don't understand why you are so offended that he disregards advise from good coaches. Let him sink.

1/28/2017 10:42 PM
Everyone agrees with you. Schit, I am with you most all of the time.

I very much agree that this should be a lesson in how NOT to interact, but it takes two to tango. And your his partner.

If you dont respect him that's fine. But me and kcsundevil have tried to add some stuff to the world. We would love to have some help. We would love to have YOU come join. Me and kc have respect for all! Don't let one guy ruin it for the rest of us.

He joined Wilkinson. You go join Leahy. Get in the same conference. Play each other and settle it on the field. Stop being mean to each other. Move on...to Leahy.

?
1/28/2017 10:43 PM
12 Next ▸
Will AlekTX2015 own up to his bet???? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.