Will AlekTX2015 own up to his bet???? Topic

Posted by chrondon84 on 1/28/2017 10:43:00 PM (view original):
Everyone agrees with you. Schit, I am with you most all of the time.

I very much agree that this should be a lesson in how NOT to interact, but it takes two to tango. And your his partner.

If you dont respect him that's fine. But me and kcsundevil have tried to add some stuff to the world. We would love to have some help. We would love to have YOU come join. Me and kc have respect for all! Don't let one guy ruin it for the rest of us.

He joined Wilkinson. You go join Leahy. Get in the same conference. Play each other and settle it on the field. Stop being mean to each other. Move on...to Leahy.

?
I replied to your sitemail.

This post is 100% how it should be handled. Great stuff.

I sent KC a site mail when all this started and let him know it had nothing to with leahy as a world but just something between Alek and everyone he was going after.

I've said multiple times the more world's that create content and made the game more fun and interactive the better. I really like what you and KC are doing and your doing it the right way. I just recently went back to having 3 teams and if I have more then that I won't be able to add content so I won't be joining leahy unless I drop a team. Also I have nothing to prove to Alek. Beating him in game wouldnt be gratifying at all and it has nothing to do with how I view his skill as a coach but beating him wouldn't make the other great coaches respect me more and wouldn't prove anything so there really isn't a point. Keep up the good work and if you guys just want ideas on how to make what your doing better the media team at wilk are more then happy to help that way.
1/28/2017 11:28 PM
We want that media guide. Lol. That's freaking awesome.
1/28/2017 11:30 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 1/28/2017 11:30:00 PM (view original):
We want that media guide. Lol. That's freaking awesome.
Ya I can't help you there. That's the work of the the legend Vhoward.
1/28/2017 11:39 PM
He said "we wcw and your all wwf".

Now we have a real feud just like in rasslin!

Devil vs Alek.

Settling blood feuds ain't about respect. It's about kicking your hated foes arse.

We the people demand this!

I'll make a rivalry trophy. OR BELT!

We'll keep track of the score every season. Hold a media day before the event so we can ask Devil and Alek some questions about the hate. Record some shoot interviews.

SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN !
1/28/2017 11:40 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 1/28/2017 11:40:00 PM (view original):
He said "we wcw and your all wwf".

Now we have a real feud just like in rasslin!

Devil vs Alek.

Settling blood feuds ain't about respect. It's about kicking your hated foes arse.

We the people demand this!

I'll make a rivalry trophy. OR BELT!

We'll keep track of the score every season. Hold a media day before the event so we can ask Devil and Alek some questions about the hate. Record some shoot interviews.

SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN !
Alek said he is making it happen in wilk. The big sky will be waiting.
1/29/2017 12:04 AM
SWEEEEEEEEEET!
1/29/2017 2:08 AM
You have 4/5 seasons or so to turn your program from a dumpster fire before I get there. And he wouldn't join Leahy even if he wanted to. He knows he can't reach my level here. But I'll reach his over at his own world. #TKO
1/29/2017 3:41 AM
#RKO

were doing rasslin here.
1/29/2017 4:23 AM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 1/29/2017 3:41:00 AM (view original):
You have 4/5 seasons or so to turn your program from a dumpster fire before I get there. And he wouldn't join Leahy even if he wanted to. He knows he can't reach my level here. But I'll reach his over at his own world. #TKO
Join Dobie Alek. #stophashtagging
1/29/2017 7:41 AM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 1/29/2017 3:41:00 AM (view original):
Lol the only thing wrong with my team is we were left with out a QB. If you don't understand why a team can't win with a freshman QB then you have a lot of learning to do but we will be there.

What exactly is your level. You have accomplished nothIng.

New coach sign ups in wilk. Better hurry up and cherry pick your way to d1aa.
1/29/2017 9:17 AM
Mathew what's a Dobie?

truedevil your resume stinks. You're going backwards like lane kiffin. You drove Sam Houston St into the ground now NAU. Great class but you only had to recruit 7 players, poor kids. It's like Todd Graham and Lane Kiffin had a kid.
1/29/2017 10:01 AM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 1/29/2017 10:01:00 AM (view original):
Mathew what's a Dobie?

truedevil your resume stinks. You're going backwards like lane kiffin. You drove Sam Houston St into the ground now NAU. Great class but you only had to recruit 7 players, poor kids. It's like Todd Graham and Lane Kiffin had a kid.
Good luck you in WIS and in life.
1/29/2017 10:06 AM
This show is amazing. I hope it gets picked up for another season.
1/29/2017 11:02 AM
Posted by tampafla on 1/29/2017 11:02:00 AM (view original):
This show is amazing. I hope it gets picked up for another season.
It got canceled by the forum admins... I got a warning. The other half of the show was not as lucky...
1/31/2017 11:41 AM
◂ Prev 12
Will AlekTX2015 own up to his bet???? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.