DEAL 5 (Draft 'em all league)--inished drafting Topic

I was bored and now that the draft is (almost) over here's some interesting facts about the crew we have playing this season.
12...owners have participated in all 5 seasons now
2...rookies (1 in each conference, GL Sangwen and iasfani)
8...of those 12 "regulars" are in the NL
8...of the 9 best owner win% are in the NL (of the 22 owners who have played before)
1...jbar (tied for 8th) only top 9 owner in the AL (you can thank me later for the shoutout)
NL West has the 2,3, and 4th best current owner win % (kick their ***** jhsukow!!)
NL Central has the highest average win% as a group (ranks : 1,5,8, and 12) only division where all 4 owners are in the top half of the field
2/16/2017 12:37 AM
Lee Mazzilli - OF
Craig Counsell - SS
Ron Leflore - OF
2/16/2017 5:19 AM
I would like to use Connie mack stadium, I had Shibe park, The names changed but is still the same ballfield. I used it in my last league. I seemed to do pretty good there.
2/16/2017 9:27 AM
Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy. Wayne Gretzky
Actually I have always preferred Edward Young whom simply said, "Procrastination is the thief of time" .

Of course Gretzky nor Edward Young never participated in an 18 day draft in WIS did they. Even after now having completed 5 of them I find my patience amusement meter constantly being tested. So many of us here like to pretend you have no problem with waiting for these procrastinator's to show themselves but I like stirring the pot. I like asking each of these 4 Deal Draft members why they believe they are better than the rest of us and we should have to wait on them to enter their teams.

You see at this point the draft is over except for slainte whom for some reason has decided to go with 24 players . At this point we all should have a team built and ready to simply enter the league # which was provided so humbly by our league founder amerk 35 hours ago . At this point we have all had plenty of time to enter our teams and to me we can have no excuses as to not be sitting in our league already.

So for the rest of the league I have decided to step in our forum and kindly ask you 4 procrastinating members to consider the other 20 members time as well as your own and let's get this party started.
2/16/2017 12:03 PM (edited)
I'm so sorry to everyone that I have upset. No excuse at all, obviously. When I finished drafting last night at 10:30, I went to sleep. Mistake #1. After sleeping, things continued to spiral out of control. I then woke up and made my daughters breakfast and took them to preschool. Not my finest moment. After betraying all of your trust, I bought my wife some flannel pajamas. It wasn't until then that I realized my grave error in breaking my contract with 23 strangers.

I have entered my team. Please search your heart for forgiveness.
2/16/2017 12:22 PM
Posted by jhsukow on 2/16/2017 12:22:00 PM (view original):
I'm so sorry to everyone that I have upset. No excuse at all, obviously. When I finished drafting last night at 10:30, I went to sleep. Mistake #1. After sleeping, things continued to spiral out of control. I then woke up and made my daughters breakfast and took them to preschool. Not my finest moment. After betraying all of your trust, I bought my wife some flannel pajamas. It wasn't until then that I realized my grave error in breaking my contract with 23 strangers.

You gotta love honesty jhsukow and I'm a big fan of it because you gave us all some my Deal Draft brother. You might be a stranger now jh but when you win this Deal Draft 5 or 6 or 25 down the road who are you going to brag to??? The Mrs? Heck no she don't care she would just prefer you log on and talk to your Deal Draft brothers. We are the ones who care because you're one of us.......................thanks for your honesty brother.
2/16/2017 1:24 PM
Win?! LOL. I'm terrible at this. I appreciate you SouthHeat and am now sincerely happy to have a DEAL Draft brother.
2/16/2017 1:56 PM
Posted by jhsukow on 2/16/2017 12:22:00 PM (view original):

Just TOO funny!!!

DBP
2/16/2017 2:02 PM
Pat Jarvis P
2/16/2017 6:22 PM
Posted by slainte on 2/16/2017 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Pat Jarvis P
The Little Bulldog

He was one of my favorites when I was growing up.
2/17/2017 9:23 AM
◂ Prev 1...46|47|48
DEAL 5 (Draft 'em all league)--inished drafting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.